Ashley Benson rose to fame through her role as Hanna Marin on the hit television show “Pretty Little Liars.” She has also starred in movies such as “Spring Breakers” and “Pixels.”
Recently, she made headlines for her relationship with model Cara Delevingne. The couple was often photographed together, sparking rumors of their romance. In June 2019, Benson confirmed their relationship in an Instagram post celebrating Pride Month.
In addition to her acting career, Benson is also a fashion icon and has collaborated with brands such as Privé Revaux and Adidas. She is also an advocate for animal rights and has partnered with PETA to promote a vegan lifestyle.
Overall, Ashley Benson continues to impress fans with her talent and passion for various causes. We can’t wait to see what she does next.
Ashley Benson’s Age, Height, and Bio
We provide everything related to celebrities and social media stars all in one place. Ashley Benson is an American actress, singer, and model. Here are the latest stats and some interesting facts on Ashley Benson.
How old is Ashley Benson, and where was she born?
Born: December 18, 1989 (age 32 years), Anaheim Hills, California, United States.
How much is Ashley Benson worth?
Net worth: $6 Million
Who is Ashley Benson married to?
What are some of Ashley Benson‘s most popular acting roles?
Spring Break, Pixels, Pretty Little Liars, Bring It On: In It to Win It
How many children does Ashley Benson have?
What is the height of Ashley Benson?
Height 5’4″, Weight 119 lbs
What are Ashley Benson’s measurements?
Measurements: 36-26-34 inches.
Ashley Benson’s Quotes on Life
Ashley Benson is a versatile individual who is actively working as an actor, singer, and model. She has a dedicated fan following who follows her work. Here are some latest sayings by Ashley Benson on life.
- “People will make mean comments. People are going to say that you’re fat, that you’re this, that you’re that. You just have to be comfortable in your own skin.”
- “I love guys who know how to dress. I love the motorcycle boots, and I love the skinnier jeans with jackets and scarves. Anybody who gets his clothes at All Saints, that’s my guy.”
- “I always get offered the pretty, popular girl roles, but I want to do something dark, really challenge myself and get out of my comfort level.”
- “I was a good student, but I didn’t like school.”
- “When I was younger, I went through a lot of different phases. One day I’d be punk rock, and the next I would be tomboyish, and then I would be really girly. I was so weird. My two best friends and I were just crazy and goofy!.”
- “I don’t want to be with someone boring because I’m always laughing. I like to play jokes on people and be sarcastic.”
Ashley Benson FAQ
Did Ashley Benson come out?
In a 2015 interview, Cara came out as bisexual, while Ashley has never done so. Although LGBT women realized they were more than just “gal pals” in just five seconds, according to the Daily Mail, they didn’t acknowledge their relationship until Pride season, about a year later.
Are G-Eazy and Ashley Benson still together?
When they were seen together in Los Angeles after the 2021 Christmas season, Benson and G-Eazy stirred up rumors of a reconciliation later the same year. It was announced that they will reunite formally in January 2022.
What is Ashley Benson up to now?
Her Smell, The Birthday Cake, 18 & Over, and Lapham Rising all featured Ashley as a leading lady. She will appear in American Metal, The Loneliest Boy in the World, and the Amazon Prime series Wilderness.
Are Ashley Benson and Kristen Stewart friends?
Ashley Benson, star of Pretty Little Liars, posted a cute Instagram photo of her and close friends Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer from their trip to Disneyland.
Ashley Benson Wiki
Born: December 18, 1989, Anaheim Hills, CA
Siblings: Shaylene Benson
Full name: Ashley Victoria Benson
Parents: Jeff Benson, Shannon Harte