WordPress is the most popular web software blogging, and Magento is an excellent web software for eCommerce purposes. Integrating both of these solutions is also a great option for your business. Combing WordPress and Magento can easily put together your themes, simplify task management and completion, while also enhancing the navigation process between the two platforms.
WordPress being a publication platform, will help in letting you endorse your products effectually via superb interaction with customers, user-friendly for product description, and excellent SEO. On the other hand, Magento can hold every small detail of eCommerce business involving crafting orders, producing and managing products, and building shipments.
Magento WordPress Integration: Gain from the Excellent Blogging Extension
1. Installing WordPress
You can begin with installing WordPress in sub-index of Magento. But make sure you avoid installing Magento in sub-index which also encloses your WordPress blogs.
For linking your WordPress along with Magento, you can log in by clicking on Select WordPress > Select Settings from Navigation panel. Then fill in the form that is needed in the database segment of WP Database, and also the integration segment. You can acquire the full information mentioned in the wp-config.php file, saved in the base of your WP installation.
Now approach the integration of WordPress in your Magento theme. While integrating themes, you will notice extra field named blog route. Then wherever you want your blog to be noticed, there you enter sub-index. Whichever name you offer to this particular field will be added to home page URL. On WordPress you can easily upload the URL for your homepage that will immobilize the WP to be front end for your blogs as it is being exhibited via other application.
As the integration of Magento along with WordPress gets finished, you should verify whether it is executing accurately or not. You can move to Magento Extensions to notice the given options accessible for increasing your blog quality and successive experience.
Magento WordPress Integration plugin: A Perfect Solution
The Magento WordPress Integration plugin continues to be updated and expanded as technology continues to progress. MWI offers the simplest methods to obtain sessions, blocks, and products picked from Magento store. It has the ability to execute the following works:
- MWI can help in taking out any kind of Magento blocks default in your WP theme.
- It can take out any Magento block which is crafted by you.
- It even assists in carrying out any fixed blocks created by you in your Magento admin part.
- It helps in displaying Magento products on WP page or post with the use of shortcode add-on.
- MWI also displays products from any kind of category with the use of widget add-on.
Advantages of integrating WordPress and Magento involve:
- Integration of WordPress website and Magento store themes.
- Enhances the Search Engine Optimization of eCommerce products.
- Crafts a flawless user experience blog-to-cart; marks products on WP along with straight links to the Magento carts of the user.
- Sharing of elements and features from any of the platform covering navigation menus, static blocks, and cart data.
- Choice of single login which evades obstacles for sorting the completion, and also enhance UEX.
Other benefits of WordPress Magento Integration:
- WP Magento integration being a new frontier comes across hard competition from WP market as well as other distinct WP eCommerce solutions. Hence the preferences for the appropriate plugins/extensions which incorporate Magento and WordPress effectually are thin!
- The MWI plugin offers a much required connection between two open source projects, and thus allows them to execute together effortlessly. With this plugin’s help, you can save your time from executing excessive theming to the Magento. MWI plugin also lets you to mark your products and categories on your WP web page, and also any kind of Magento crafted in the Magento.
- Every system has ideal solutions for each other, but the best ones are certainly the WordPress and Magento. WordPress is favored to utilize for content management, news, pages, and callouts; whereas Magento is used mainly for vast stores, along with intricate product set-ups, and also discounts, entirely for back-end eCommerce system and product catalogues.
- The requirement for WordPress Magento Integration is moderately reliable. On a normal day the MWI plugin website acquires 30 ideal visits, and in the middle of the week on a busy day, it will acquire 100 visits. As it is considered as a niche plugin, you can’t anticipate thousands.
- MWI plugin provides many add-ons which can easily integrate your WordPress site as well as your eCommerce Magento store.
You should now have a good idea and concept of how to setup your own WordPress and Magento Integration!