Passing the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam will open up a number of doors for your career as a digital marketer. Unfortunately, the 70-question test isn’t easy. You will only have 90 minutes to complete it and no longer have the option to pause the exam. This means you need a solid grasp of the concepts before beginning the exam.
Don’t worry – there are a lot of great Udemy courses that can help you get your Google Analytics Certification. Here are some of the best I have found.
Google Analytics Certification Exam: Get Certified in 2 Days
This GAIQ course was released by digital marketing expert and coach Daragh Walsh. It comes with a 34-minute video, 13 articles and a practice exam. Here are some key benefits of this course:
- The practice exam has 150 questions similar to those that appear on the actual GAIQ test.
- The instructor provides three proven strategies to cut your studying time in half.
- You don’t need any experience in digital marketing to take this course and excel on your exam.
The course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Nearly 9,000 students have taken this course and rated it 4.5 out of five stars.
Google Analytics Certification Exam Training
Justin Obrien, the founder of Coursenvy, is a leading expert on digital marketing and analytics. He created this course to help new marketers receive their Google Analytics certification. It is geared towards students that want to become Google Partners or start a Google Agency, but is open to anyone that would like to get certified to bolster their marketing career.
Obrien’s course comes with:
- A 1.5-hour instructional video
- 7 articles
- 2 supplemental resources
- Over 500 sample questions from the Google Analytics certification exam
After taking this exam, you should be able to pass the GAIQ test on your first attempt. Nearly 2,000 students have taken it and have rated it highly on Udemy.
Google Analytics: How to Get Certified (GAIQ test)
Giulia Staffieri is a web analytics expert that has spent nearly a decade of experience working with ecommerce businesses. Staffieri put together this hour course to help people prepare for their GAIQ exam in as little as five hours.
The course comes with a two-hour video and a number of sample questions. The best thing about this course is that it tailored to your specific needs. If you are stuck on a particular topic, Staffieri provides more resources to assist you.
Google Analytics Mastery
This is the most comprehensive Google Analytics course I have ever come across on Udemy. It comes with a 12-hour video and full lifetime access. It covers into every aspect of Google Analytics in sufficient detail, including:
- Creating an Analytics account
- Integrating your account with AdWords
- Navigating site search and native tracking features
- Installing and using Google Analytics plugins for WordPress and other CMS platforms
While this course doesn’t specifically focus on the GAIQ exam, it will give students a strong edge if they wish to become certified.
Google Analytics: Take a Data Driven Approach to Growth
This is another great Google Analytics course from Daragh Walsh. It comes with a 2.5-hour video and 5 articles that teach students how to:
- Setup their account
- Understand marketing performance metrics and use them to boost ROI
- Optimize content with Google Behavioral reports
- Resolve technical errors
- Identify key market opportunities with Google Analytics data
This is one of the few Udemy courses that provides actionable information and examples of real-world challenges you will encounter. It is a great complement to GAIQ courses.