Some people might say that they are just words on a screen or written on a poster, but motivational quotes from famous celebrities can have a powerful impact on individuals.
One reason why people are drawn to these quotes is the fact that they come from successful and influential figures. Seeing words of wisdom and inspiration from people who have achieved their goals can be extremely motivating for others striving towards their own dreams.
In addition, these quotes often offer short yet poignant messages about perseverance, determination, and hard work – all important qualities in achieving success. They serve as reminders to keep pushing forward and never give up, even in the face of challenges and obstacles.
These motivational quotes can also serve as much-needed encouragement during difficult times. They can provide a boost of positivity and hope, helping individuals stay focused on their goals and continue working towards them.
Ultimately, motivational quotes from famous celebrities serve as powerful sources of inspiration for many people. They remind us to never give up on our dreams and to keep striving for success.
50 Powerful Motivational Quotes from Super Famous People
1. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
3. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
4. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best lies ahead.” – Unknown
6. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
7. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” – Zoey Sayward
8. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
9. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” – Roy T. Bennett
10. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
12. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
13. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
14. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
15. “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.” – Unknown
17. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
18. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
19. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
20. I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.’” – Leah Busque, founder of TaskRabbit.com
21. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
22. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
23. “Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.” – Shah Rukh Khan
24. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
25. “The hardest thing to find in life is balance – especially the more success you have, the more difficult it becomes.” – Ellen DeGeneres
26. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
27. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
28. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
29. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
30. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
31. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
32. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
33. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
34. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
35. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” – Gurbaksh Chahal
36. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
37. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
38. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
39. “Successful people have a social responsibility to make the world a better place and not just take from it.” – Evan Carmichael
40. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
41. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
42. “Successful people do not become successful in a vacuum; they become successful because of the people they associate with.” – Robin S. Sharma
43. “Successful people realize that every day they must prove themselves, over and over again, to succeed in life.” – Dave Pelzer
44. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
45. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
46. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
47. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
48. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
49. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
50. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
How to Improve Life by Acting on Motivational Quotes
Motivational quotes can often be a great source of inspiration, but it’s important to remember that they are just words on a page (or screen). The real work comes in implementing those ideas into your daily life. Here are some tips for making the most out of motivational quotes:
1) Choose quotes that speak to you personally. Don’t just pick whatever seems popular or trendy at the moment.
2) Write down the quote and explain how you can apply it to your own life and goals.
3) Create action steps for incorporating the quote into your routine or decision-making process.
4) Revisit the quote regularly and assess whether it is still relevant and helpful to you.
By taking the time to actively incorporate motivational quotes into your life, you can truly make positive changes and achieve success.