If you’re a new blogger, you may have heard of ClickBank. It is an affiliate network that some bloggers use to create six or seven figure incomes. It easy to get started with ClickBank and find offers to promote.
Today we are going to walk you through some of the basics and key information you will need to start making money with a blog and using ClickBank as your source for digital products, in which you could start earning up to 75% commissions on. Millions of dollars are generating through the ClickBank network daily. Follow these basic steps to find a winning product and increase your blog earnings in the process.
What is ClickBank and How Does it Work?
ClickBank is one of the largest affiliate marketing networks in the world and has reached over 200 million customers. Affiliates can choose from thousands of different products to promote.
So why would you want to monetize your site on ClickBank instead of another revenue source such as AdSense?
The best benefit is that you can create a real competitive edge by differentiating yourself. As a blogger, you need to really hustle to make a lot of money from AdSense. Some AdSense blogs only earn $3-$5 a day for every 1,000 visitors they receive. If you want to blog in a niche with a lot of volume, you are going to be facing a lot of competition. You will need to do a lot of llink building social media marketing and blogging to get enough traffic to start monetizing your site. Unfortunately, by the time you do all that work, your site may get penalized and your cash flow may plummet overnight.
You can create a more sustainable funnel with ClickBank. If you choose the right products, you can optimize for some tightly targeted keywords other bloggers have ignored. With some ClickBank products, you may be able to build a profitable site with very little linkbuilding. Once you start ranking, you can generate a fairly stable cash flow with much less traffic than Adsense.
How Do You Join ClickBank?
It is easier to join ClickBank than most other affiliate networks, such as MaxBounty or Above All Offers. You don’t need to pass an interview or show proof of traffic with other networks. All you need to do is:
- Visit ClickBank.com.
- Click the “Create Account” button on the top right.
- Fill out your personal and financial information (including your legal name, address, taxpayer ID and bank account).
That’s it. You don’t need to wait for approval or answer any followup questions. Once you’ve registered, you can start browsing offers to promote.
Finding Offers for Your Blog
If you already have a blog, then you want to look for products that will appeal to your existing audience. You can also build a new niche blog around an interesting product that you find.
Take your time when choosing a product. It can take weeks or months to start making money off of it. Here are some things to look at.
Landing Page Quality
You want to look for products that have clean, easy to follow landing pages. Here are some things to look for:
- A clear call-to-action. Is it clear what actions the visitor must take to make a purchase?
- Trust points. Are there any testimonials, logos, money-back guarantees or other elements that build trust with the visitors? It is better focus on promoting these offers. Otherwise, you may need to put in a lot more effort into generating trust with your blog readers before they will make a purchase. If you promote a bad product, you will burn your reputation, have to pay back commissions for chargebacks and could get in trouble with ClickBank if customers aren’t happy with the offers you are pushing. It’s best to avoid these hassles by promoting quality products from the start.
- Gravity rating. Next to every ClickBank product, you will see a gravity rating. This number is a measurement of the number of recent sales (minus any chargebacks) other affiliates have made in recent weeks. Products with high gravity ratings are proven to sell. However, they may also be in more competitive niches, so you need to take gravity rating with a grain of salt. Don’t rule out a promising product just because it has a low gravity rating.
- Keyword competition. Do some keyword research for your product. Can you realistically rank for some keywords that will bring in enough traffic to sell this product?
You’ll need to perform a thorough analysis of different products before choosing one. It’s worth the effort, because finding the right products will make or break your blog.
If you would like to see how some of the top sites on the internet today are using platforms like ClickBank to generate revenue through their content creation and marketing efforts, simply search for “clickbank” on Google, and you will find a ton of case studies, resources, and examples.