Eddie Murphy is a comedic powerhouse who has been performing since he was just 15 years old. He rose to fame as a cast member on Saturday Night Live in the 1980s, and continued his success with box office hits like Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America, and The Nutty Professor.
In addition to acting, Murphy has also tried his hand at directing, writing, and producing. His dedication to his craft has earned him numerous awards and nominations, including a Golden Globe for his role in Dreamgirls.
Recently, Murphy made a comeback with his acclaimed performance as Rudy Ray Moore in the 2019 film Dolemite Is My Name. With no signs of slowing down, it’s clear that Eddie Murphy is a true entertainer and talented force in Hollywood.
Eddie Murphy’s Age, Height, and Bio
Curious about finding all the recent information and updates on your favorite celebrities or social media stars? We got you covered with all the things celebrities related. Eddie Murphy is an actor, comedian, writer, singer, and producer. Here is the latest development on Eddie Murphy
How old is Eddie Murphy, and where was he born?
Born: April 3, 1961 (age 61 years), Brooklyn, New York, United States.
How much is Eddie Murphy worth?
Net worth: $200 Million
Who is Eddie Murphy married to?
Nicole Mitchell Murphy (m. 1993–2006)
What are some of Eddie Murphy’s most popular acting roles?
Norbit, Beverly Hills Cop, Shrek, Coming To America
How many children does Eddie Murphy have?
What is the height of Eddie Murphy?
Height 5’9″, Weight 170 lbs
What are Eddie Murphy’s measurements?
Chest: 45 inches, Waist: 32 inches
Eddie Murphy’s Quotes on Life
Eddie Murphy is one of the well-recognized figures in the entertainment industry. From acting, singing, and performing comedy, Eddie proved himself a versatile individual, winning over many fans’ following. These are some of the famous quotes by Eddie Murphy.
- “I only want to do what I really want to do; otherwise, I’m content to sit here and play my guitar all day.”
- “I’m not performing anymore. I reveal myself to the audience. I reveal myself. That’s the show now.”
- “Growing up, I liked all the stuff that everyone else was listening to, like Motown, but the biggest group of all was The Beatles.”
- “The advice I would give to someone is to not take anyone’s advice.”
- “As you get older, you get different, and I’m a mushier, softer person as I get older.”
- “The thing about kids is that they express emotion. They don’t hold back.”
Eddie Murphy Net Worth – $200 Million
Eddie Murphy currently has an estimated net worth in the $200 million range.
Eddie Murphy Wiki
Born: April 3, 1961, Brooklyn, New York, NY
Children: Angel Iris Murphy Brown, Bria Murphy, Eric Murphy
Spouse: Nicole Mitchell Murphy (m. 1993–2006)
Height: 5′ 9″
Siblings: Charlie Murphy, Vernon Lynch
Upcoming movies: Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley, You People