Improve the organic search rankings and traffic by running a free SEO audit and finding where to make the necessary improvements to your website or blog.
Simply fill out the short form below and you will instantly receive a full detailed report at no cost.
4 Steps to Improved Traffic and Rankings in Google
Ranking at the top of Google and continually building high-quality backlinks over time to stay ahead of the competition is no easy task. For this to effectively work and grow your brand month after month, it really comes down to four key factors.
- PLANNING – Analyze your site, business model and understand what your goals are.
- PROSPECTING – Decide who your target audience is and how to reach them in Google.
- OUTREACH – Form the necessary relationships and brand in order to secure content placements.
- MANAGEMENT – Set your content creation and SEO strategies into motion, while analyzing results.
Sure, it might seem like a simple four step process, but for most businesses and brands… it’s a whole new concept they have learn, spend a lot of time and money on, and hopefully master.
Soon enough, not only are you running your business, you are trying to be a marketing tech wizard in the process.
How Most Fly-By-Night SEO Agencies Work
SEO agencies and freelance cold-email marketers are all over the place. They will pitch their services and mark them up like crazy, only for site owners and businesses to be swept away by high-costs and dreams, while recieving little-to-no benefit.
Here’s how it usually plays out.
- Agency or SEO freelancer gets a new lead and convinces them to move forward
- Client is interested and pays for content creation and article placements on sites
- Agency hires non-English speaking writer to create article for $5 to $10
- Agency then shows this same article onto a PBN (private blog network) with no traffic
- Client is sent this info and thinks everything is great and excited for what’s to come
- Months go by with this same process and no movement in the search results
- Client is sad, feels duped and then realized they paid thousands of dollars for junk
Unfortunately this is how SEO works for way to many agencies and freelance marketers on the internet today.
However, there must be a better way…. and that’s where we come in!
How Blogging.org SEO Agency Works
First off, whenever hiring a business or brand to complete services to represent your business, you need to make sure they are legit. Here are Blogging.org, you can’t get more legit than that. Not only do we have thousands of indexes pages in Google, we also generate hundreds of leads per month and receive thousands of visitors as well.
With all of this in mind, we use the same practices to grow our content creation and SEO clients, the same way we built our brand. And it goes a little something like this.
- Client approaches us and wants to know what can be done about their site and SEO
- We will analyze the client site and provide recommendations while also creating an SEO plan
- Once the content creation process starts, we have a 100% US-English writing team on staff
- Next, the content promotion starts, which is only done with real sites that are indexed and have traffic
- In addition to content creation and placement, we take it a step further by promoting all content on top social media platforms while also building new backlinks to those new articles as well
- The process is all tracked and delivered through monthly reports and the client see’s improved traffic and rankings month after month
From our standpoint, there is nothing magical about this process–it’s just one that has been proven to work time and time again. It’s also possible for us to replicate these same working methods for other brands, as we are continually using them to grow our own site as well.
If you would like to remove the headaches from your startup process, let us help. Take some time to examine our services and startup rates below, and then use the contact form to send us your thoughts and ideas. We look forward to hearing from you soon and bringing your idea to life!
Use the contact form below to send us your ideas and desired work to be completed. We will then get back to you with a quote and recommended plan of action.