George Clooney is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. He has starred in some of the biggest films and has won several awards. Clooney was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky.
His father, Nick Clooney, was a television personality and his mother, Nina Bruce Warren, was a beauty pageant queen. Clooney has two sisters, Ada and Susie. Clooney’s family moved around a lot when he was a child. He attended several schools before finally graduating from Augusta High School in 1979.
After high school, Clooney enrolled at Northern Kentucky University but dropped out after one year to pursue a career in acting. He moved to Los Angeles and began landing small roles in television shows.
In 1982, Clooney got his big break when he was cast as Dr. Doug Ross on the medical drama “ER.” The show was a huge success and made Clooney a household name. He starred on “ER” for five years before leaving to focus on his film career.
George Clooney Age, Height & Bio
We are constantly updating our data to provide you with the latest and most accurate information. George Clooney is a famous actor and filmmaker. Here is the latest development on the life of George Clooney.
How old is George Clooney, and where was he born?
Born: May 6, 1961 (age 61 years), Lexington, Kentucky, United States
How much is George Clooney worth?
Net worth: $40 Million
Who is George Clooney married to?
Amal Clooney (m. 2014), Talia Balsam (m. 1989–1993)
What are some of George Clooney’s most popular acting roles?
Ocean’s Eleven, Batman and Robin, From Dusk Till Dawn, Gravity
How many children does George Clooney have?
Alexander Clooney, Ella Clooney
What is the height of George Clooney?
Height 5,10″, Weight 172 lbs
What are George Clooney’s measurements?
George Clooney Quotes on Life
Geroge Clooney has one of the long-running and fruitful careers in Hollywood, filled with multiple hits and awards for his acting. Many people look up to Clooney as a role model and ask for advice on their careers and life. Here are some famous quotes by Geroge Clooney.
- “The only failure is not to try.”
- “You never really learn much from hearing yourself talk.”
- “You can’t legislate good taste.”
- “Directing is really exciting. In the end, it’s more fun to be the painter than the paint.”
- “My life isn’t focused on results. My life is really focused on the process of doing all the things I’m doing, from work to relationships to friendships to charitable work.”
- “But I’m kind of comfortable with getting older because it’s better than the other option, which is being dead. So I’ll take getting older.”
George Clooney Movie Career
Clooney’s first major film role was in the 1997 disaster film ” Batman & Robin.” He received mixed reviews for his performance but the film was a box office hit. Clooney’s next film, ” Out of Sight,” was a critical and commercial success. He earned acclaim for his work in the movie and won several awards, including an Oscar nomination. Clooney continued to have success with films like ” Ocean’s Eleven,” ” Syriana,” and ” Michael Clayton.” He has also directed and produced several films, including ” Good Night, and Good Luck” and ” The Ides of March.”
Clooney has won numerous awards throughout his career, including two Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, and one Emmy Award. He has also been named People magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” twice. Clooney is married to lawyer Amal Alamuddin. The couple has two children together. Clooney is an outspoken liberal and is active in politics. He has supported various causes throughout his career, including environmentalism and human rights.
George Clooney is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. He has starred in some of the biggest films and has won several awards. Clooney was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky. His father, Nick Clooney, was a television personality and his mother, Nina Bruce Warren, was a beauty pageant queen. Clooney has two sisters, Ada and Susie. Clooney’s family moved around a lot when he was a child. He attended several schools before finally graduating from Augusta High School in 1979.
Celebrities George Clooney has Worked With
George Clooney is one of Hollywood’s most beloved actors, and he has worked with some of the biggest names in the business. Clooney got his start on television, starring in the medical drama “ER.”
He soon made the transition to film, appearing in hits like “Solaris” and “Ocean’s Eleven.” Clooney has also worked with a number of high-profile celebrities, including Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, and Julia Roberts.
In recent years, Clooney has directed and starred in several critically-acclaimed films, such as “The Ides of March” and “Gravity.” With his impressive body of work, it’s no wonder that George Clooney is considered one of Hollywood’s most successful actors.
Fun Facts About George Clooney
George Clooney is one of the most beloved actors in Hollywood. He’s been in some of the biggest movies and has won multiple awards, including an Oscar. Here are some fun facts about George Clooney that you may not know!
- George Clooney was born on May 6, 1961, in Lexington, Kentucky.
- He is the son of Nina Bruce Warren, a former beauty pageant queen, and Nick Clooney, a television personality and anchorman.
- George Clooney’s first film role was in the 1982 horror movie “Grizzly II: The Predator.”
- In 1987, he appeared on an episode of “The Facts of Life.”
- Clooney’s breakout role came in the 1995 medical drama “ER.” He played Dr. Doug Ross for five seasons on the show, and his performance earned him an Emmy Award.
- Following “ER,” Clooney starred in a string of successful movies, including “Out of Sight,” “Three Kings,” “Ocean’s Eleven,” “Batman & Robin,” and “Up in the Air.”
- In 2005, Clooney won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the political thriller “Syriana.”
- Clooney is also known for his work as a director and producer. He has directed films such as “Good Night, and Good Luck” and “The Ides of March.”
- He has also produced films such as “Argo” and “Gravity.”
- Clooney is an active philanthropist and has worked with numerous charities over the years.
- In 2008, he co-founded the non-profit organization Not On Our Watch, which works to stop mass atrocities around the world.
- George Clooney is married to international human rights lawyer Amal Clooney. The couple has two children together.
George Clooney Net Worth – $500 Million
George Clooney is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $500 million. Clooney is one of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood, and his career spans more than three decades.
In addition to his work in front of the camera, Clooney is also an accomplished director and producer. He has directed films such as Good Night, and Good Luck and The Ides of March. Clooney is also a political activist, and he has been outspoken on a number of issues including the Iraq War and Darfur.