Bloggers and website owners are always searching for ways on how they will improve the search engine results and Google can help with this issue. Google’s search engine which is www.google.com uses various methods in order to identify which pages goes first in the results. The formula is a top secret but there are actually ways on how you can improve that and it is by Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Some of these tips may not make your website or blog on the top list but it can at least improve and help you move up a little.
As a result of these, some websites are annoyed because of these changes for it targets them directly. These changes are brought about by the new algorithms that lead to shutting down of websites one by one.
Despite this instance, people should not worry too much. They can always check out the Google Webmaster Help on YouTube if they wish to be updated when it comes to the latest Google updates. Blogging is one of the most powerful tools that businesses utilize to establish their branding presentation and rapport with their clients.
Here are the lists of some videos in the Google Webmaster Help found on YouTube:
- Should I incorporate synonyms for important terms into my site?
The use of synonyms in your text is alright but be sure that you will not sound stilted or spammed. As what Matt said, use the words in a more natural way. If you use both terms, be sure that you mention them in a natural way that people can understand and will not sound spammed at all. Google already has the Synonyms Team that is capable of determining the words that have the same meaning. As a whole, blogs that are written in the most natural way or conversational are the ones always being recognized by readers. Watch the video here!
- Why do paid links violate Google’s guidelines while other ads don’t? Google has nothing against advertising. Actually, advertising is good because it can help people and educate people. You can buy links wherever you want but be sure that these links will help you improve your ranking in the search engines. Be sure that the links you are going to buy are those that can help your blog improve its search engine ranking and does not pass page rank. As a whole, it does not matter whether you acquire links from Facebook, Adsense or Chitika as long as it helps you improve your search engine ranking. Watch the video here!
- Does the translated content cause a duplicate content issue? If you have your contents in English and you translated it in a different language, it is not considered as duplicate content. As long as the content in English is translated into different language natively and not by automated translators, it is not considered as a duplicate content. Contents that are translated automatically are different from the content translated into a different language by someone who speaks that native language. If you wish to have your content translated in different languages, be sure to not use the automated translators for it will ruin your own content as well. Watch the video here!
- What is the ideal keyword density of a page? There is no ideal keyword density of your page. As long as you use the keyword wisely without sounding too redundant and gibberish, it will help you increase your Google ranking. Be sure to use the keyword in a more natural and correct way. Watch the video here!
- What is Google’s view on guest blogging for links? Guest blogging for links is fine as long as the guest blogger you are entertaining is someone who is a great writer. It will eventually help your blog be more informed and make readers be more interested in your blog as well and will improve your Google ranking. Watch the video here!
Needless to say, blogging should be done in a more natural way. Make the contents of your blog more conversational as if you are just talking to a friend. Always make sure that you are updated with the recent Google updates that will help you improve your Google ranking.