Jack Quaid was born on April 24, 1992 in Los Angeles, California. His mother is actress Diane Lane and his father is actor Dennis Quaid. Jack has Irish, English, German, and Swiss-German ancestry.
In 2020, Jack won a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor on Television for his role in “The Boys.”
Jack Quaid is currently dating actress Lizzy Caplan. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Daisy, in April 2019.
Jack Quaid Acting Career
As a child, Jack appeared in a number of commercials. His first film role was as Elvis Presley in the 1993 movie “My Life.” He also had a small role in the 1994 film “The Cowboy Way.”
In 1996, Jack had a starring role in the film “Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion.” He also appeared in the 1998 film “A Soldier’s Daughter Never Cries.”
From 2000 to 2002, Jack starred in the television series “Ellen,” playing the son of Ellen DeGeneres’ character.
In 2006, Jack appeared in the film “Flags of Our Fathers.” He also had a small role in the 2007 film “Hairspray.”
From 2009 to 2010, Jack starred in the television series “V,” playing Tyler Evans, the son of Morena Baccarin’s character.
In 2011, Jack had a starring role in the film “The Hunger Games,” playing Marvel. He also appeared in the 2013 film “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” and the 2015 film “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.”
Since 2019, Jack has been starring as Hughie Campbell in the Amazon Prime Video series “The Boys.”
Jack has also appeared in the films “Jobs” (2013), “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” (2015), and “Trumbo” (2015). He has also guest-starred in episodes of the television series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” (2010) and ” Parks and Recreation” (2014).
Jack Quaid Movies and Acting Roles
The Hunger Games – Jack played Marvel, one of the tributes from District 1, in this blockbuster movie based on the best-selling novel.
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water – Jack voiced Chip, one of SpongeBob’s friends, in this animated hit movie.
Vinyl – Jack starred as Clark Morelle, a young A&R executive, in this HBO series about the music industry in the 1970s.
Logan Lucky – In this heist comedy film, Jack played Jimmy Logan, a man who attempts to rob a NASCAR race.
The Boys – Jack plays Hughie Campbell, a young man who joins a group of vigilantes, in this Amazon Prime Video series based on the comic book of the same name.
Facts About Jack Quaid
1. Jack Quaid is the son of actors Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan.
2. He made his acting debut in 2011 in the film The Hunger Games, playing the role of Marvel.
3. He has also appeared in such films asarent (2015), Logan Lucky (2017), and Rampage (2018).
4. In 2019, he began starring in the Amazon Prime Video series The Boys, based on the comic book of the same name by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson.
5. His father is a fan of the comic book, and introduced it to him when he was a child.
6. Quaid has said that he was initially hesitant to take on the role of Hughie Campbell in The Boys, as he did not want to be typecast as a superhero.
7. however, he eventually decided to accept the role, and has said that he is glad he did, as it is a completely different experience from anything he has done before.
8. He has also said that he enjoys the challenge of playing a character who is struggling with his morality, and who is constantly questioning whether or not what he is doing is right.
9. Quaid is an avid gamer, and has said that playing video games was one of the reasons why he wanted to become an actor.
10. He has also stated that he would love to voice a character in a video game someday.
Follow Jack Quaid on Instagram.
Jack Quaid Net Worth – $3 Million
Jack Quaid currently has a net worth of $3 million.
Jack Quaid FAQ
Is Jack Quaid in a relationship?
Jack Quaid seems to confirm his relationship with Claudia Doumit, his co-star in The Boys.
Does Jack Quaid look like his mom or dad?
Despite having acting talent from both of his parents, Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid, the actor from The Boys resembles his mother a lot. The actor is open about wanting to be on camera one day with his parents.
What is Jack Quaid doing now?
Since then, he has been in numerous movies, TV shows, and voiceover projects, such as the romantic comedy Plus One, the HBO series Vinyl, the animated series Star Trek: Lower Decks, and his current series, The Boys on Amazon Prime. Additionally, Jack will appear in the next Scream sequel (the fifth in the series).
Is Jack Quaid adopted?
Meg is the proud mother of Daisy True Ryan, who was adopted, and Jack Quaid, who is her biological son.
Jack Quaid Wiki
Born: April 24, 1992, Los Angeles, CA
Parents: Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan
Upcoming movie: Oppenheimer
Nominations: MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Hero
Cousin: Amanda Quaid
Siblings: Daisy True Ryan