Jessica Chastain has been a Hollywood force since her breakthrough role in 2011’s The Help. She was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance and has since starred in critically acclaimed films like Zero Dark Thirty, Molly’s Game, and The Martian.
In addition to her successful acting career, Chastain is also known for being a vocal advocate for women’s rights and representation in the entertainment industry. She founded the female-centric production company Freckle Films and regularly speaks out about the lack of opportunities for women in Hollywood.
Aside from her activism, Chastain is also a supporter of numerous charitable organizations, including Oxfam America and Artists for Peace and Justice.
Overall, Jessica Chastain continues to impress both on and off screen, solidifying herself as a true Hollywood powerhouse.
Jessica Chastain’s Age, Height, and Bio
We provide all the things related to your favorite celebrities and social media stars in one place. Jessica Chastain is an American actress and producer. Here are the latest updates on Jessica Chastain’s life.
How old is Jessica Chastain, and where was she born?
Born: March 24, 1977 (age 45 years), Sacramento, California, United States.
How much is Jessica Chastain worth?
Net worth: $50 Million
Who is Jessica Chastain married to?
Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo (m. 2017)
What are some of Jessica Chastain‘s most popular acting roles?
Molly’s Game, Ava, The Good Nurse, Interstellar
How many children does Jessica Chastain have?
Giulietta and Augustus
What is the height of Jessica Chastain?
Height 5’5″, Weight 123 lbs
What are Jessica Chastain‘s measurements?
Measurements: 36-25-35 inches
Jessica Chastain Quotes on Life
Jessica Chastain is one of the very successful actresses working today. She has starred in multiple acclaimed movies and has won different awards for her acting. Here are some famous quotes on life by Jessica Chastain.
- “Green tea throughout the day is the healthiest thing I’ve discovered for me.”
- “What can I do to create a healthy work environment? Because we have all been groomed to the normalization of violence and the normalization of abuse. And we refuse to live in that society.”
- “My favourite smell is the smell of cut grass, and the sound of sprinklers going on.”
- “I’m working hard to break free of stereotypes that the film industry has created and nurtured around women.”
- “I’ve actually been given a great gift. When I walk into an audition with a director, I’m carrying no baggage. They haven’t seen me in anything, even though I’ve done nine films.”
- “When something happens, I always check myself and know it’s going to go away. So be prepared for it. This is a tough business for actors who are sensitive. If you try to hold on to things, you’ll go crazy.'”
Jessica Chastain FAQ
What movie made Jessica Chastain famous?
Chastain made her acting debut in the 2008 drama Jolene at the age of 31, and in 2011, she broke through with six motion pictures, including the dramas Take Shelter (2011) and The Tree of Life (2011).
Did Jessica Chastain have a baby?
On April 4, 2018, Jessica and Gian welcomed a child via surrogacy. In January 2019, when she posted a picture of a small hand reaching for a ruby ring, Giulietta Chastain Passi, her daughter, seemed to be front and center on her Instagram feed.
What happened to Jessica Chastain?
When Jessica Chastain was filming her most recent movie, she got a serious head injury.
How did they change Jessica Chastain’s face for Tammy Faye?
The cosmetics department head, Linda Dowds, went to considerable measures to make Chastain’s lips appear thinner, and according to the prosthetic makeup designer for The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Chastain had prosthetic parts placed on her cheekbones, chin, and neck to simulate Tammy’s face structure.
Jessica Chastain Wiki
Born: March 24, 1977, Sacramento, CA
Spouse: Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo (m. 2017)
Children: Giulietta Passi di Preposulo
Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role
Height: 5′ 4″
Parents: Michael Monasterio, Jerri Chastain