Kelly Rowland first rose to fame as a member of Destiny’s Child, one of the bestselling girl groups of all time. She has since established herself as a successful solo artist, with hits such as “Dilemma” and “Motivation.”
Aside from her music career, she has also made a name for herself in television, serving as a judge on The X Factor and The Voice Australia. In addition to her entertainment endeavors, Rowland is an entrepreneur and philanthropist, launching the organization I Heart My Girlfriends to empower women and collaborating with Michelle Obama on the Let Girls Learn initiative.
Currently, she can be seen starring in the hit FOX drama series Empire. With her talents across industries and dedication to inspiring others, Kelly Rowland is truly a powerhouse.
Kelly Rowland’s Age, Height, and Bio
We provide the latest and most accurate information on celebrities and social media stars. Kelly Rowland is an actress, singer, and TV personality. Here are the recent developments and interesting facts on Kelly Rowland.
How old is Kelly Rowland, and where was she born?
Born: February 11, 1981 (age 41 years), Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
How much is Kelly Rowland worth?
Net worth: $12 Million.
Who is Kelly Rowland married to?
Tim Weatherspoon (m. 2014)
What are some of Kelly Rowland’s most popular music albums?
Survivor, The Writing’s on The Walls, Nellyville, Here I Am
How many children does Kelly Rowland have?
Titan Jewell Weatherspoon, Noah Jon Weatherspoon
What is the height of Kelly Rowland?
Height 5’8″, Weight 128 lbs
What are Kelly Rowland’s measurements?
Kelly Rowland’s Quotes on Life
Kelly Rowland is a prominent figure in the music industry. After making her successful music debut as a member of Destiny’s Child, her solo career has also been successful. Here are some famous quotes by Kelly Rowland.
- “Judge me if you want to. And as a matter of fact, it won’t even count, ’cause the only person who can judge is God.”
- “Don’t look at someone else and want to be them. Search within yourself and find out who you are and be someone positive.”
- “Self-reflection is so healthy. Journaling works for me – when I record the details of what I’m going through, whether it’s a relationship issue or negative thoughts, I can look back and see how far I’ve come.”
- “Never give up on your dream… because you never know what the Lord can bless you with.”
- “We all have different things that we go through in our everyday life, and it’s really important to know just at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you face, you know, that you’re going to win at the end of the day.”
Why Kelly Rowland is Famous
Kelly Rowland rose to fame as a member of the successful girl group Destiny’s Child, alongside Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams. She continued to find success as a solo artist, with hit singles like “Dilemma,” featuring rapper Nelly, and “Motivation,” featuring Lil Wayne.
In addition to her music career, Rowland has also appeared on television shows such as The Voice Australia and Empire, and acted in films such as Freddy vs. Jason and Think Like a Man.
Outside of entertainment, Rowland is also an activist for women’s rights and founded the nonprofit organization My Babe Network, which helps provide resources for pregnant women in underprivileged communities. Overall, Kelly Rowland is famous for her musical talents, acting skills, and philanthropy.