Kris Jenner was born in San Diego, California, on November 5, 1955. She is the daughter of Mary Jo Shannon and Robert Houghton. Kris has two older sisters, Karen and Barbara.
Kris attended Clairemont High School in San Diego. After graduation, she enrolled at community college but dropped out after one semester to marry her first husband, Robert Kardashian. Kris and Robert had four children together: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob. The couple divorced in 1991.
In 1994, Kris married Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner. They had two children together: Kendall and Kylie. Bruce later came out as transgender and changed his name to Caitlyn Jenner. Kris and Caitlyn divorced in 2015.
Kris has been a mainstay on her daughters’ reality TV show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, since it premiered in 2007. She has also appeared on spin-offs such as Kourtney and Kim Take Miami and Khloe & Lamar.
In addition to her television work, Kris is a successful businesswoman. She has launched several businesses, including a clothing line, a production company, and a book publishing imprint. Kris also manages the careers of her daughters and their extended family.
Kris Jenner Age, Height & Bio
Looking for the latest updates on celebrities? You are in the right place! We got you covered with all the recent developments on celebrities and social media stars. Kris Jenner is a TV personality, socialite, and businesswoman. Here are some interesting facts about Kris Jenner.
How old is Kris Jenner, and where was she born?
Born: November 5, 1955 (age 66 years), San Diego, California, United States.
How much is Kris Jenner worth?
Net worth: $170 Million
Who is Kris Jenner married to?
Caitlyn Jenner (m. 1991–2015), Robert Kardashian (m. 1978–1991)
What are some of Kris Jenner’s most popular acting roles?
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
How many children does Kris Jenner have?
Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rob Kardashian
What is the height of Kris Jenner?
Height 5’5″, Weight 139 lbs
What are Kris Jenner’s measurements?
Measurements: 37-27-37 inches
Kris Jenner Quotes on Life
Kris Jenner is a very popular figure, due to her appearances in Keeping up with the Kardashians and her business ventures. She is often found encouraging young girls on how to lead a successful life. Here are some famous quotes by Kris Jenner
- “Unless you’re willing to work really, really hard and work for what you want, it’s never going to happen.”
- “I believe that, no matter how old you are, a woman can look amazing.”
- “A lot of tragedy can befall us, but there’s always something else; there’s always hope.”
- “I live by the 80-20 rule: 80 percent of the time, you eat really healthy, and 20 percent, you treat yourself.”
- “I made and created a show that my family was all on board with, and we were so excited because we got to work together.”
- “‘I am living my dream because I get to work with my kids and watch them find their happiness. It’s so rewarding – we brainstorm around a conference table and have a really great time doing it.”
Kris Jenner Body Measurements
Kris Jenner has been in the public eye for many years, and her body has always been a topic of conversation.
Jenner is 5’6” tall and her weight has been estimated to be around 115 pounds. Her body measurements are 34-26-36. She is often seen wearing tight fitting clothing and dresses that show off her curves.
Jenner’s diet is reported to be high in protein and low in carbs. She also avoids sugar and dairy. Exercise is also a big part of her life, and she is often seen working out with her daughters.
Jenner’s body has always been envied by many women. She has managed to stay in great shape despite her age. Kris Jenner is an inspiration to many people, and her body measurements are proof that you can look great at any age.
Fun Facts About Kris Jenner
Kris Jenner is one of the most well-known names in entertainment. She’s the mastermind behind the Kardashian empire, and she’s always keeping us guessing with her antics. Here are some fun facts about Kris Jenner that you may not know!
1. Kris Jenner was born on November 5th, 1955 in San Diego, California.
2. Kris has six siblings: four brothers and two sisters.
3. Kris’ parents divorced when she was just nine years old, and she went to live with her father.
4. Kris Jenner married Robert Kardashian in 1978, and they had four children together: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob. The couple divorced in 1991.
5. Kris Jenner married Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner in 1991. The couple had two children together: Kendall and Kylie. The couple divorced in 2015.
6. Kris Jenner has been involved in a number of high-profile relationships over the years, including with musician Todd Waterman and actor Corey Gamble.
7. Kris Jenner is a grandmother to eight grandchildren: Mason, Penelope, North, Saint, Dream, Stormi, True, and Chicago.
8. Kris Jenner is worth an estimated $90 million dollars.
9. Kris Jenner has appeared on a number of reality TV shows over the years, including Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Khloe and Lamar.
10. Kris Jenner is known for her love of fashion, and she often takes style risks.
Follow Kris Jenner on Instagram.
Kris Jenner Net Worth – $60 Million
Kris Jenner is an American television personality, businesswoman, and socialite. She has appeared on the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which chronicles the lives of her family, since its debut in 2007. Kris Jenner has a net worth of $60 million.
Kris Jenner FAQ
Is Kris Jenner still with Corey?
Corey has been considered “marriage material”, from Kris, during a visit to The Late Late Show with James Corden in September of 2022. So, it is likely they are still together.
How many biological children does Kris Jenner have?
Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Robert are her four children from her first marriage to attorney Robert Kardashian. Kendall and Kylie are her two daughters from her second marriage to retired Olympian and media personality Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn).
Why did Kris Jenner keep her name?
As a sign of respect for her two younger kids, Kendall and Kylie, she ultimately chose to keep Jenner.
Does Kris Jenner still have tattoos?
Kris Jenner has one confirmed tattoo, though she did not say exactly what it was… but did elaborate that it is on her lower back.
Kris Jenner Wiki
Born: November 5, 1955, San Diego, CA
Children: Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rob Kardashian
Grandchildren: Stormi Webster, North West, Wolf Webster
Spouse: Caitlyn Jenner (m. 1991–2015), Robert Kardashian (m. 1978–1991)
Partner: Corey Gamble (2014–)
Siblings: Karen Houghton
Height: 5′ 6″