Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth, Age, Height and Quotes | Celebrity Networth
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor, producer and environmentalist. He has starred in some of the most popular movies of all time, including Titanic, The Revenant and The Wolf of Wall Street. He is also known for his activism, working to raise awareness about climate change and other environmental issues.
Born in 1974 in Los Angeles, California, Leonardo DiCaprio began his acting career at a young age. He appeared on several popular television shows in the 1980s and 1990s, including Growing Pains and Roseanne. His breakout film role came in 1993 with the movie This Boy’s Life. From there, he went on to star in a number of successful films, including What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, Romeo + Juliet and The Departed.
In 2006, DiCaprio founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which works to protect the environment and promote sustainability. He has also worked with a number of other organizations to raise awareness about climate change and its effects on the planet. In 2016, he narrated the documentary film Before the Flood, which explores the issue of climate change.
DiCaprio has won numerous awards for his work as an actor, including an Oscar, a Golden Globe and a BAFTA. He has also been nominated for several other prestigious awards throughout his career.
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood today. He is known for his versatility and range as an actor, as well as his dedication to environmental causes. He continues to make great films and work to raise awareness about the issues that matter most to him.
Leonardo DiCaprio Age, Height & Bio
Looking for the latest information on celebrities? We got you covered with all the recent development and inserting facts on celebrities and social media stars. Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor, producer, and environmentalist. Here is the latest on the life of Leonardo DiCaprio
How old is Leonardo DiCaprio, and where was he born?
Born: November 11, 1974 (age 47 years), Los Angeles, California, United States.
How much is Leonardo DiCaprio worth?
Net worth: $300 Million
Who is Leonardo DiCaprio married to?
What are some of Leonardo DiCaprio’s most popular acting roles?
Titanic, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, The Revenant
How many children does Leonardo DiCaprio have?
What is the height of Leonardo DiCaprio?
Height 6,0″, Weight 165 lbs
What are Leonardo DiCaprio’s measurements?
Chest: 42 Inches – Waist: 36 Inches
Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes on Life
Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the most successful actors working today, having appeared in many popular movies of all time like Titanic, and The Wolf of Wall Street among many others, with multiple awards to his name. Here are some famous quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio on life.
- “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.”
- “To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.”
- “Now I’m this far up the ladder and I’ve got so much farther to go with what I want to achieve with it.”
- “I just really love doing what I do. I know every career is fleeting and there will be time periods when I don’t get the opportunities that I’m getting right now, so I am taking advantage of them.”
- “Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever.”
- “I think I will always feel like an outsider.”
Follow Leonardo DiCaprio on Instagram.
Fun Facts About Leonardo DiCaprio
Leonardo DiCaprio has starred in some of the biggest movies of all time, including Titanic and The Revenant. Here are some fun facts about this Hollywood legend:
- Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974 in Los Angeles, California.
- He started his acting career at a young age, appearing on television shows such as “Growing Pains” and “Roseanne.”
- DiCaprio’s breakout film role was in the 1993 movie “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.”
- He has been nominated for five Academy Awards, winning Best Actor for his role in “The Revenant.”
- DiCaprio is an environmental activist and has founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.
- He is a fan of the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers.
- DiCaprio is fluent in English and Italian.
Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes and Sayings
“Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.”
“We only get one planet.”
“My friends, this body – perhaps more than any other gathering in human history – now faces that difficult task.”
“Honored delegates, leaders of the world, I pretend for a living.”
“Wrong connection will give you shock throughout your life, but the right one will light up your life.”
“I’ve always been spontaneous and outgoing… I’ve tried lots of things so I’ve got some good life experiences, which is great ’cause it means I’ve got lots of material to work with as an actor.”
“The wind cannot defeat a tree with strong roots.”
-Leonardo DiCaprio, ‘The Revenant’.
“I want you to deal with your problems by becoming rich!”
-Leonardo DiCaprio, ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’.
Popular Leonardo DiCaprio Movies
1. The Revenant: In the 1820s, a frontiersman named Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is mauled by a bear and left for dead by his fellow hunters. Against all odds, he survives and sets out on a quest for revenge.
2. The Wolf of Wall Street: Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio), a stockbroker who defrauded his clients out of millions of dollars.
3. Titanic: A love story set against the backdrop of the sinking of the Titanic. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet star as Jack and Rose, two lovers from different social classes who are doomed to never be together.
4. Inception: A mind-bending thriller about a group of thieves who specialize in stealing information from people’s dreams. Leonardo DiCaprio stars as Cobb, the leader of the team.
5. The Departed: A crime drama set in Boston about two men – one a cop (Leonardo DiCaprio), the other a criminal (Matt Damon) – who are on opposite sides of the law.
6. Django Unchained: A revenge story set in the antebellum South, about a slave named Django (Jamie Foxx) who is freed by a bounty hunter (Leonardo DiCaprio) and then trained to hunt down his former masters.
7. The Aviator: A biopic about the early years of aviation pioneer Howard Hughes (Leonardo DiCaprio), featuring spectacular flying sequences and glimpses into Hughes’ eccentric lifestyle.
8. Gangs of New York: Set in the 1860s, this epic drama tells the story of the gang warfare that raged in New York City at the time. Leonardo DiCaprio stars as Amsterdam Vallon, a young man out to avenge his father’s death.
9. Shutter Island: A psychological thriller about a U.S. marshal (Leonardo DiCaprio) who is investigating the disappearance of a patient from a hospital for the criminally insane.
10. Catch Me If You Can: Based on the true story of Frank Abagnale (Leonardo DiCaprio), Jr., a teenage con artist who managed to pass himself off as a pilot, a lawyer, and a doctor, among other things.
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth – $260 Million
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor, director, producer, and philanthropist with a net worth of $260 million. He has earned his fortune through his successful career in Hollywood. DiCaprio has starred in some of the highest-grossing films of all time, such as Titanic and Inception. He has also won numerous awards for his work in film, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
In addition to his work in film, DiCaprio is also an active philanthropist. He has donated millions of dollars to various charities and causes, such as environmental protection and wildlife conservation. He is also a UN Messenger of Peace.
DiCaprio’s net worth is likely to continue to grow in the years to come as he continues to appear in successful films and engage in philanthropic work.
Leonardo DiCaprio FAQ
Does Leonardo DiCaprio have a wife?
Leonardo DiCaprio has been married multiple times. His previous and current wifes include Gisele Bündchen (2000–2005), Bar Refaeli (2005–2011) and Camila Morrone ( c. 2017–2022).
What charity does Leonardo DiCaprio support?
Like many celebrities, Leonardo DiCaprio is very active in his philantrophic efforts. One of the most popular charities and organizations that Leo supports is WWF (World Wildlife Federation). DiCaprio is also on the board of several other groups, such as the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Global Green USA and the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW).
What companies does Leonardo DiCaprio own?
In addition to acting, Leonardo DiCaprio is the founder of Appian Way Productions, a Los Angeles based film and television production company founded in 2001.
How much did Leonardo DiCaprio get paid for Titanic?
As one of the highest grossing movies of all time, Titanic helped boost Leonardo DiCaprio to an even higher level of status in Hollywood. For his role in the movie, Leo was paid $2.5 million for his acting. However, when you factor in an additional 1.8% in backend earnings, this equates to around $40 million.