Lori Greiner (born December 9, 1969) is an American television personality, inventor, and entrepreneur. She is known as a “shark” on the ABC reality television series Shark Tank.
Greiner was born in Chicago, Illinois, and grew up in the city’s suburbs. She attended Loyola University Chicago where she studied Communication. After graduation, she began working as a producer for a local TV show. It was during this time that she came up with the idea for her first invention, a earring organizer. With just $400 and a lot of determination, Greiner started her own company to produce and sell her invention. The product was an instant hit and it made her a millionaire within a year.
Over the years, Greiner has come up with more than 400 products and holds 120 patents. She has appeared on Shark Tank since its inception in 2009 and has invested in more than 30 businesses. In addition to her TV work, Greiner is also an author and public speaker.
Greiner is married to Dan Greiner, a television executive. The couple have two children and live in Chicago.
In her free time, Greiner enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and working on new inventions.
Interesting Facts About Lori Greiner
1. Lori Greiner is a self-made millionaire who started with just $3,000 in seed money.
2. She is now worth over $100 million.
3. Lori Greiner is known as the “Queen of QVC” for her successful line of products that she has sold on the home shopping network.
4. She has also appeared on Shark Tank, where she has invested in many businesses.
5. Lori Greiner is an inventor and entrepreneur. She has over 120 patents to her name.
6. Lori Greiner is a New York Times bestselling author. Her book, Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!, chronicles her journey from inventing products to becoming a successful businesswoman.
7. Lori Greiner is a philanthropist and has donated to many causes, including cancer research and education.
8. Lori Greiner is an avid collector of antique jewelry.
9. She is also a fan of the Chicago Cubs baseball team.
10. Lori Greiner is married to Dan Greiner and they have two children together.
Follow Lori Greiner on Instagram.
Lori Greiner Net Worth
Lori Greiner is an American television personality, businesswoman, and inventor. She is best known as a panelist on the ABC reality show Shark Tank. As of 2020, Lori Greiner’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million.
Greiner was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1969. She began her career as a fashion designer and entrepreneur. In 1996, she founded her own company called For Your Ease Only, Inc., which sold products on QVC. Her big break came in 2000 when she appeared on the popular television show Shark Tank. Since then, she has become one of the most successful investors on the show.
Greiner has invested in over 100 companies through Shark Tank. Some of her most successful investments include Scrub Daddy, Simple Sugars, and Drop Stop. She has also appeared on other television shows such as Beyond the Tank and Good Morning America.
As of 2020, Lori Greiner’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million. She has earned her wealth through her successful career as a television personality, businesswoman, and inventor.
Greiner is an inspiring figure for many entrepreneurs and aspiring businesspeople. She is living proof that it is possible to achieve great success if you are willing to work hard and take risks.
Lori Greiner FAQ
How did Lori Greiner get rich?
More than 1,000 products, including some of the most well known jewelry and cosmetic organizers ever manufactured, helped Lori Greiner earn her millions. Retailers all over the world and QVC have both sold her products.
How much does Lori make from Scrub Daddy?
Lori Greiner made a $200,000 investment in Scrub Daddy when the creators of the co-product appeared on Shark Tank. She received a 20% stake for that. She owns 20% of the business, which has produced at least $20 million. Scrub Daddy is one of the most popular Shark Tank items to this day.
What did Lori Greiner invent?
Lori Greiner’s creation of a jewelry organizer, which she sold on QVC, helped her earn her first million dollars. Utilizing a $300,000 loan, the inventor was able to develop a product that was clearly appealing to a broad market.
How old is Lori Greiner?
On December 9, 1969, Lori Greiner was born. Age-wise, she is 59.