Michael Shannon Net Worth, Age, Height and Quotes | Celebrity Networth
Michael Shannon has been a major presence in Hollywood for over two decades. His performances have earned him critical acclaim, with many believing he is one of the best actors of his generation.
Over the years Shannon has worked on some of the biggest films and television shows, including 8 Mile, Pearl Harbor, Boardwalk Empire, Man of Steel, Nocturnal Animals, The Shape of Water, and Knives Out. He also won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in the 2016 drama, “Nocturnal Animals.”
Shannon has also worked on independent projects such as The Iceman and Take Shelter. He is renowned for his ability to dive deep into a character, become them and make viewers forget they are watching an actor perform.
In terms of personal life, Shannon is married to actress Kate Arrington and they have two children together. He also spends much of his time off camera supporting causes he believes in such as environmentalism and animal rights activism.
With an acting career spanning more than 20 years and no shortage of projects, Shannon’s star is still shining bright. It’s clear that Michael Shannon will continue to be one of Hollywood’s most sought-after actors for years to come.
Michael Shannon’ Age, Height, and Bio
We got you covered with all the latest and most accurate things related to celebrities and social media stars. Michael Shannon is an American actor, producer, director, and musician. Here are the latest developments on Michael Shannon.
How old is Michael Shannon, and where was he born?
Born: August 7, 1974 (age 48 years), Lexington, Kentucky, United States.
How much is Michael Shannon worth?
Net worth: $8 Million
Who is Michael Shannon married to?
Kate Arrington (2002–)
What are some of Michael Shannon’s most popular acting roles?
Take Shelter, Man of Steel, The Iceman, Shape of Water
How many children does Michael Shannon have?
Marion Shannon, Sylvia Shannon
What is the height of Michael Shannon?
Height 6′3″, Weight 190 lbs
What are Michael Shannon’s measurements?
Measurements: Not available.
Michael Shannon’s Quotes on Life
Known for portraying formidable characters, Michael Shannon has one of the most accomplished acting careers. Many inspiring actors are often found asking Shannon for advice on their careers and life. Here are some famous quotes by Michael Shannon.
- “Everything that happens on Wall Street only fortifies my opinion that there is in fact a more ludicrous industry than the entertainment industry.”
- “There are certain ways of being that people don’t find acceptable or very pleasant in regular life, but you go out on stage and do pretty much the same thing and they find it spellbinding.”
- “I just keep working on things I like, and hope for the best. I hope people enjoy them.”
- “One of the great things about acting is you can do things that in real life would get you in trouble. I think that’s something I figured out pretty early on.”
- “That’s one of the great things about acting – you get to pretend you’re somebody else, which is great if you get bored with yourself.”
- “Let’s point out the elephant in the room: Actor bands are not notoriously successful enterprises. I can’t think of any.”
- “If you give me enough time, enough leash, I can become pretty reasonable.”
Michael Shannon’s Net Worth – $8 Million
Michael Shannon FAQ
What is Michael Shannon famous for?
Michael Shannon is an American actor who has been nominated for an Oscar for his work in movies like “The Shape of Water” (2017), “Take Shelter” (2011), “99 Homes” (2014), and “Revolutionary Road” (2008), which earned him his first nomination.
Who is Michael Shannon married to?
In 2018, Shannon wed the actress Kate Arrington, whom he had been seeing since 2002. Their two girls, born in 2008 and 2011, are sisters.
Was Michael Shannon in the military?
According to his family, Michael Shannon would deliver jokes while maintaining a serious expression, and it would frequently take them a long time to catch on. Shannon had a good sense of humor but was very serious about the Army. His wife Donna remarked, “He was a soldier through and through.” His life was in the Army.
Michael Shannon Wiki
Born: 1974, Lexington, KY
Partner: Kate Arrington (2002–)
Awards: Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
Children: Marion Shannon, Sylvia Shannon
Parents: Donald S. Shannon, Geraldine Hine
Siblings: Dave Shannon, Rebecca Shannon