Renee Elise Goldsberry Net Worth, Age, Height and Quotes | Celebrity Networth
Renée Elise Goldsberry is an American actress and singer who has been in the entertainment industry since the early 2000s. She is known for her captivating performances in movies, TV shows, and Broadway musicals, as well as her advocacy work for various causes.
Here is a table chart with biographical information about Renée Elise Goldsberry:
|Name||Renée Elise Goldsberry|
|Born||January 2, 1971|
|Height||5’7″ (170 cm)|
|Birthplace||San Jose, California, USA|
Renée Elise Goldsberry was born on January 2, 1971, in San Jose, California, USA. She grew up in both Houston, Texas, and Detroit, Michigan. Renée attended Carnegie Mellon University and later studied at the University of Southern California, where she received her master’s degree in vocal jazz performance.
Renée Elise Goldsberry began her career in the entertainment industry in the early 2000s, appearing in several TV shows and movies. She gained recognition for her role as Nettie Harris in the TV series “One Life to Live.” She then went on to star in several other TV shows, including “The Good Wife” and “Altered Carbon.”
In addition to her TV career, Renée Elise Goldsberry has also appeared in several movies, including “Sisters” and “The House with a Clock in Its Walls.” Her latest work is in the Disney+ MCU series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.
Renée Elise Goldsberry is also known for her work in Broadway musicals. She originated the role of Angelica Schuyler in the musical “Hamilton,” for which she won the 2016 Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical.
Renée Elise Goldsberry has an IMDb page with a rating of 7.1/10. Here is the link to her page.
- Renée Elise Goldsberry is a trained opera singer and has performed in several operas, including “The Marriage of Figaro” and “Carmen.”
- She is a supporter of several charitable organizations, including Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Innocence Project.
- Renée Elise Goldsberry is a fan of literature and has written several children’s books, including “Chocolate Me!” and “I Am Enough.”
- She is married to Alexis Johnson and has two children.
- Renée Elise Goldsberry has received several awards for her acting and singing, including a Tony Award, a Grammy Award, and a Daytime Emmy Award.
- She is known for her captivating performances and has been praised for her talent and versatility as an actress and singer.
- Renée Elise Goldsberry is also a producer and has produced several TV shows and movies.