Rihanna was born in Barbados, is a famous singer, songwriter, actor, model, and record producer. Apart from being an acclaimed singer and songwriter, Rihanna is also a philanthropist and fashion designer.
After becoming famous and becoming an international sensation, Rihanna decided to use her fame for good. In 2006, she created the Believe Foundation, a foundation for terminally ill children. In 2008, she teamed up with H&M to create a fashion line called Fashion Against AIDS. She also lent her voice to the Gucci UNICEF campaign. In addition to her many charitable projects, she also starred in several music videos and acted in commercials.
In 2007, she released her third studio album, Good Girl Gone Bad, and three singles from the album reached the top spot of the Billboard Hot 100. The album garnered nine Grammy nominations, and she won the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration Grammy for ‘Umbrella.’ In November 2009, she released her fourth studio album, Rated R. The album won the Grammy Award for Best Dance Album, and the single ‘Rude Boy’ topped the US Billboard Hot 100 for six weeks.
Aside from music, Rihanna’s life has included other activities. In addition to her musical career, she has become a fashion icon. She has been involved in various charities, including the one in Barbados that supports terminally ill children. Rihanna is an active social media personality, with many accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. It’s hard not to follow her wherever she goes, with her multiple social media accounts and successful charitable foundations.
Rihanna Age, Height and Bio
We’re always trying to bring you the most up-to-date information about your favorite celebs and social media influencers. When checking up on Rihanna and knowing about her life history, some of the most recent data and findings are below.
How old is Rihanna and where was she born ?
Born: February 20, 1988, Saint Michael, Barbados
How much is Rihanna worth?
Net worth: $1.7 billion
Who is Rihanna married to?
Rihanna is not married but currently dating rapper, A$AP Rocky
What are some of Rihanna’s most popular movies she’s starred in?
Bright It On: All Or Nothing, Battleship, Annie, Ocean’s 8, Home, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, This Is the End, Guava Island.
How many children does Rihanna have?
She has a son with her current partner, A$AP Rocky
What is the height of Rihanna?
Height 5′ 8″, Weight 132 lbs
What are Rihanna‘s measurements?
The Life and Career of Rihanna Video
Rihanna Quotes on Life
As one of music’s most iconic figures, you can expect people to regularly approach Rihanna and seek her counsel. What she says is frequently found in motivational or life quotes that are now widely available on the internet. Take a look at some of Rihanna’s most notable recent quotes;
- “You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body.”
- “I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think.”
- “I think women want freedom. They want to be empowered. They want hope. They want love; they want all the things that I want, and I’m not afraid to say those things and act on them, and I think that’s why they identify with me.”
- “I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions.”
- “It’s nice to look back on your life and see things as lessons, and not regrets.”
- “When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me.”
- “You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.”
- “It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.”
- “Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.”
- “Don’t hide from who you are.”
- “It’s important for me to know who I am. There’s no way for people to know me.”
- “I always believed that when you follow your heart or your gut, when you really follow the things that feel great to you, you can never lose, because settling is the worst feeling in the world.”
Rihanna Net Worth – $1.7 billion USD
There will always be many aspects when it comes to accumulating and assessing wealth. Rihanna’s wealth is measured not only in her music but also in her property, home value, cars, prospective licensing deals, and much more.
Looking for more celebrity net worth, quotes and bios?
When it comes to finding the best celebrity entertainment or influencer information online, there are plenty of sites you can go to. If you are specifically looking for how much an individual might be worth, take a moment to view these top celebrity net worth sites.