Sofia Pernas is a talented and incredibly beautiful actress who was born in Spain and has since moved to the United States. She’s appeared in several well-known movies, including Fast & Furious 6 and Aquaman, as well as popular TV shows such as From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, alongside Salma Hayek.
She’s also an avid philanthropist who regularly works with organizations that support women’s rights around the world. Sofia Pernas is one of today’s biggest stars, both on screen and off, and she continues to wow fans everywhere with her incredible talent, charisma, beauty, and kindness.
In addition to her acting talent, she’s also an incredibly kind person who regularly supports various women’s rights organizations around the globe. With her star continuing to rise both on and off screen, it’s no wonder that so many people are fans of this incredible actress!
Celebrities that Worked with Sofia Pernes
Sofia Pernas is an actress with a long list of TV and movie credits to her name. She has worked in many different roles, including series regular cast member, guest star, and supporting actor/actress. Some of the biggest projects Sofia Pernas has been a part of include “Jane the Virgin,” “The Arrangement,” “Big Time Rush,” and “Castle.”
One thing that makes Sofia Pernas stand out as an actress is her versatility. Between the different types of projects she’s been involved in and the wide range of characters she’s played, it’s clear that she can excel in just about any role. Whether she’s playing a love interest or a villainous character, Sofia Pernas is always believable and captivating.
Sofia Pernas has also been heavily involved in charity work over the years, lending her time and talents to a number of worthy causes. She’s supported organizations like UNICEF, AIDS Project Los Angeles, Childhelp, and Make-A-Wish Foundation, among others.
When it comes to her personal life, Sofia Pernas has been in several relationships over the years. She was most recently linked to actor Carlos Leal late last year, but they’ve since broken up. It looks like she’s currently single and focused on pursuing success as an actress.
Interesting Facts About Sofia Pernas
1. Sofia Pernas was born in Madrid, Spain in 1991.
2. Before becoming an actress, Pernas worked as a model and competed in beauty pageants.
3. She made her acting debut on the Spanish TV series Cuéntame cómo pasóin 2008, and later appeared on the show El secreto de Puente Viejo from 2012 to 2014.
4. Pernas’ first big break came when she was cast as Rebecca Sánchez in The Legend of Hercules opposite Kellan Lutz in 2013. She went on to appear in several other films including Ip Man 3 and The Order: 1886.
5. In 2015, Pernas was cast as Paloma Vargas on the hit TV series Jane the Virgin. The role has earned her numerous accolades, including a Teen Choice Award.
6. Outside of acting, Pernas has pursued other creative endeavors, such as singing and writing songs for her own band. She also enjoys photography and traveling in her spare time.
7. Some of Pernas’ biggest career highlights include being nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the Monte Carlo TV Festival for her role on Jane the Virgin and starring in 2016’s award-winning film Headlock with Andy Garcia.
8. Despite all of her success, Pernas remains humble and down-to-earth, and she attributes much of this to having an amazing family and friends who support her.
9. Pernas is also an animal rights activist, and she has spoken out about the importance of taking better care of our planet’s wildlife in order to protect them for future generations.