Stacey Solomon is a popular mom influencer who has amassed a large following on social media. She is known for her relatable and candid approach to motherhood, as well as her funny and down-to-earth personality.
Stacey first rose to fame on the British reality TV show The X Factor, where she was a finalist in 2009. After her time on the show, she went on to star in a number of reality TV programs, including Celebrity Big Brother and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!.
It was during her time on I’m a Celebrity… that Stacey began to gain a following on social media, as she regularly updated her fans on her progress in the show. After she left the jungle, Stacey’s social media following continued to grow, and she soon became one of the most popular mom influencers on Instagram and YouTube.
Stacey is now a mother of three boys, and her candid approach to parenting has won her a loyal fanbase. She often speaks openly about the challenges of motherhood, as well as the joys, and her frankness has endeared her to many.
In addition to sharing her life with her followers on social media, Stacey has also released a number of books, including an autobiography and a parenting guide. She has also launched a successful clothing line for mothers, and has released a number of popular parenting products.
Stacey is an inspiration to many mothers, and her down-to-earth approach to parenting has won her a large and loyal following. Her popularity shows no signs of slowing down, and she is sure to continue to be one of the most popular mom influencers for years to come.
Stacey Solomon Body Measurements
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m)
- Weight: 130 pounds (59 kg)
- Bust: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Waist: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Bra size: 32B
- Shoe size: 8.5 (US); 39 (EU)
- Dress size: 4 (US); 36 (EU)
Fun Facts About Stacey Solomon
1. Stacey Solomon was born on October 4, 1989 in Dagenham, Essex, England.
2. She has three siblings: two sisters and one brother.
3. Her father died when she was just four years old from cancer.
4. When she was six years old, her mother remarried and had two more children.
5. As a child, Solomon loved to sing and dance.
6. She attended the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London for three years where she studied musical theatre and drama.
7. In 2006, at the age of 16, Solomon auditioned for The X Factor UK and made it through to the live shows.
8. She was eventually eliminated in the semi-finals, finishing in fourth place overall.
9. After her time on The X Factor, Solomon signed a record deal with Sony BMG and released her debut single, “Driving Home for Christmas”, in December 2008.
10. In 2010, she took part in the reality TV show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and finished as the runner-up.
11. In 2012, Solomon participated in the ninth series of Dancing on Ice where she was paired with professional skater Matt Evers.
12. The duo made it to the final four before being eliminated from the competition.
Follow Stacey Solomon on Instagram.
Stacey Solomon Net Worth – $5 Million
Solomon has an estimated net worth of $5 million. She has earned her fortune through her successful television career. Solomon is one of the most popular personalities on British television and has a large fan base.
Solomon is a mother of two sons and is married to former England footballer, Jamie Redknapp. The couple have an estimated joint net worth of $20 million.