One’s love for all things Disney is one of the few things that doesn’t fade with age. Aside from their movies and television shows, there are still many other things we can obsess about. Collecting all kinds of merch of our favorite characters and visiting all the Disney Parks around the globe are just a few examples.
Proper planning and preparation is a must for any kind of trip, and most especially for your Disney trips. Aside from asking your next door neighbor for tips, a quick and easy way to get some help is through official and fan-based Disney blogs. These blogs offer information ranging from the latest park news and updates to age-based itineraries to make sure you and your little ones have the most magical experience.
Most Popular Disney Characters of All Time
What are the most popular Disney characters of all time? This is a question that does not have a definitive answer, as opinions vary from person to person. However, there are some Disney characters who are more popular than others, and these are 10 of the most popular Disney characters of all time.
- 1. Mickey Mouse
- 2. Donald Duck
- 3. Goofy
- 4. Pluto
- 5. Chip ‘n’ Dale
- 6. Jiminy Cricket
- 7. Tinker Bell
- 8. Ariel
- 9. Belle
- 10. Cinderella
Interesting Facts About Walt Disney
Walt Disney was an American film producer, animator, and entrepreneur. He is best known for his creation of Mickey Mouse and for his pioneering work in the field of animation.
Disney was born in Chicago, Illinois, on December 5, 1901. He developed an early interest in drawing and filmmaking. After high school, he began his career as an artist, working in a commercial art studio.
In 1923, Disney and his brother Roy founded the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio in Hollywood, California. The studio produced a series of successful cartoons featuring Mickey Mouse and other characters.
In 1937, the studio released its first full-length animated film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The film was a huge success, and it launched Disney’s career as a major filmmaker.
In the 1940s, Disney produced a number of highly successful animated films, including Pinocchio (1940), Fantasia (1940), Dumbo (1941), and Bambi (1942). He also began producing live-action films, such as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954) and Swiss Family Robinson (1960).
In 1955, Disney opened Disneyland, a theme park in Anaheim, California. The park was an instant success, and it led to the construction of Walt Disney World in Florida.
Here are some more interesting facts about Walt Disney and the Disney company.
- Walt Disney was born on December 5, 1901 in Chicago, Illinois.
- He started his first company, Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio, with his brother Roy in 1923.
- In 1928, he created the character of Mickey Mouse and went on to make some of the most popular animated films of all time, including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) and The Lion King (1994).
- Disney also developed the first feature-length animated film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which was released in 1937.
- Walt opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California in 1955, and Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida in 1971.
- Disney was awarded 32 Academy Awards during his lifetime, and his films have grossed more than $10 billion at the box office worldwide.
- Walt Disney died of lung cancer on December 15, 1966, at the age of 65.
- Today, The Walt Disney Company is a global entertainment conglomerate with businesses that include media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products, and interactive media.
- The company’s iconic characters and brands are beloved by people of all ages around the world, and its films, television shows, theme parks, and other products have been enjoyed by.
- Walt Disney once said, “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive.” This quote is perhaps a testament to his legacy as one of the most innovative and influential filmmakers of all time.
List of the Top Disney Blogs on the Internet Today
Are you looking for good Disney reads? Or do you already live and breathe everything Disney and want to start your own Disney blog? Well, either way, we’ve got you covered! We created the list of the top Disney blogs. You can go check them out to scoop up some inspiration and ideas.
|The Disney Blog||https://thedisneyblog.com/||@TheDisneyBlog|
|WDW News Today||https://wdwnt.com/||@WDWNT|
|Disney Food Blog||https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/||@DisneyFoodBlog|
|Disney Tourist Blog||https://www.disneytouristblog.com/||@disneytourist|
|Disney Parks Blog||https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/||@DisneyParks|
|Inside the Magic||https://insidethemagic.net/||@InsideTheMagic|
|D23: The Official Disney Fan Club||https://d23.com/||@DisneyD23|
|Chip and Co||https://chipandco.com/||@chipandcompany|
|Disney In Your Day||https://www.disneyinyourday.com/||@DisneyinyourDay|
|Theme Park Insider||https://www.themeparkinsider.com/||@ThemePark|
|The Main Street Mouse||https://www.themainstreetmouse.com/||@mainstreetmouse|
|Disney Insider Tips||https://www.disneyinsidertips.com/||@disneytips4you|
|My Mickey Vacation Travel||https://www.mymickeyvacation.com/blog||@MyMickeyVacation|
|Kenny the Pirate||https://www.kennythepirate.com/||@thepiratekenny|
|The Disney Driven Life||https://thedisneydrivenlife.com/||@disdrivenlife|
Disney Hashtags on Social Media
#disneymovie #disneyprincesses #disneystyle #disneylandresort #disneyblogger #disneyprincess #disneyphoto #disneymovies #disneyaddict #disneyland #disney #disneyland #disneyworld #disneylandparis #shopdisney #mickeymouse #disneylandpark #disneypixar #experiment626 #waltdisneystudios #liloandstitch #liloandstitchcollection #waltdisney #disneytsumtsum #marvelstudios #stitchplush #disneystoreuk #shopdisneyuk #stitch #disneycollection