Mental health is our psychological, emotional and social well-being. Our mental state is directly linked to our behavior, cognition, perception, and emotion. It also determines how we respond to stress, deal with our relationships, and make decisions. Mental health is an important part of our overall well-being, and it’s important to consider our emotional, physical, and social health in order to achieve the best possible level of wellness.
Identifying patterns in your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors can help you determine if you need help. Sometimes, the distinction between a mental disorder and normal mental health is clear-cut, and other times it isn’t. Some symptoms are similar, so social phobia can be mistaken for shyness. For instance, depression is not the same as bipolar disorder. Some signs of depression or bipolar disorder are common in people with depression.
The answers to these questions depend on the empirical frame that an individual uses to describe mental health. Understanding these frames is essential to developing a consensus definition for diverse populations. Because there is no universal definition for mental health, it has been difficult to integrate mental health initiatives into global health programs and health service delivery. However, a common definition can be reached with a global and inclusive dialogue. If a common definition can be reached, mental health is a more universal concept and can benefit a variety of people.
It’s important to maintain healthy coping mechanisms. Yoga, meditation, and patterned breathing can help you cope with your emotional stress. Other calming exercises and hobbies can help you cope with tough times. Spending time outdoors or reading a book can help you find ways to feel better and reduce stress. By improving your mental state, you will have more energy to deal with stressful situations and make the most of the challenges that come your way.
List of the Top Mental Health Blogs on the Internet Today
Blogs on mental health give us relevant content and resources. We can find articles on various situations as well as mental disorders. Below is the list of the Top Mental Health Blogs you can check out. Also, if these blogs inspire you to start your own blog on mental health, we have a quick blogging tutorial at the end of the article.
Top Blogs and Trending Hashtags
In addition to the list of hand selected websites and blogs listed below, we also recommend view the latest trending hashtags on social media to find new sites.
- 1. I've Got Your Back
- 2. Mental Health Blog | Psych Central
- 3. NAMI Blog | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental I
- 4. The Talkspace Voice - Mental Health News & Res
- 5. Mental Health America Blog | Mental Health America
- 6. Mind
- 7. Mind
- 8. The Mighty. Making health about people.
- 9. Blog archive
- 10. News and stories
- 11. Chipur – Relief for Depression, Anxiety, Bip
- 12. Blog
- 13. The Mental Elf
- 14. Time To Change | let's end mental health discrimin
- 15. About us
- 16. Bipolar Burble Blog - Bipolar Burble Blog | Natash
- 17. Mental Health @ Home: A Safe Place to Talk About M
- 18. Bipolar blog Archives - Bipolar Burble Blog | Natasha Tracy
- 19. Latest Blog Posts on Mental Health @ Home
- 20. Blog - ProjectEnergise.com
- 21. bevoya.com/
- 22. About - ProjectEnergise.com
- 23. My Brain's Not Broken
- 24. A Splintered Mind
- 25. Insights, Perspectives and News | MQ Mental Health
- 26. Hilary's Blog | hilary-jacobs-hendel
- 27. mqmentalhealth.org/
- 28. bipolarbandit.wordpress.com/
- 29. purplepersuasion.wordpress.com/
- 30. thesecretlifeofamanicdepressive.wordpress.com/
- 31. sectioneduk.wordpress.com/
- 32. Revenge of Eve – An Unconventional Lifestyle
1. I've Got Your Back
2. Mental Health Blog | Psych Central
3. NAMI Blog | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental I
4. The Talkspace Voice - Mental Health News & Res
5. Mental Health America Blog | Mental Health America
8. The Mighty. Making health about people.
9. Blog archive
10. News and stories
11. Chipur – Relief for Depression, Anxiety, Bip
13. The Mental Elf
14. Time To Change | let's end mental health discrimin
15. About us
16. Bipolar Burble Blog - Bipolar Burble Blog | Natash
17. Mental Health @ Home: A Safe Place to Talk About M
18. Bipolar blog Archives - Bipolar Burble Blog | Natasha Tracy
19. Latest Blog Posts on Mental Health @ Home
20. Blog - ProjectEnergise.com
22. About - ProjectEnergise.com
23. My Brain's Not Broken
24. A Splintered Mind
25. Insights, Perspectives and News | MQ Mental Health
26. Hilary's Blog | hilary-jacobs-hendel
32. Revenge of Eve – An Unconventional Lifestyle
Mental Health Hashtags on Social Media
#leadership #motivation #success #business #entrepreneur #inspiration #mindset #entrepreneurship #coaching #love #leader #goals #leadershipdevelopment #marketing #life #motivationalquotes #growth #education #lifestyle #quotes #training #hustle #leaders #community #inspire #management #instagood #personaldevelopment #businessowner #coach