The rise of Bitcoin as one of the freshest new investments has surprised those who doubted the potential of blockchain-driven cryptocurrency. To date, Bitcoin is still gaining interest even from people who have never heard of it. Because of this, there are now numerous opportunities for earning extra money through the cryptocurrency world.
As the biggest market for digital assets in Europe, the EU is now seeking to regulate it. The market for digital currencies is worth more than $500 billion and consists of more than six thousand cryptocurrencies. Regulation of digital currencies is essential to protect consumers, improve the financial stability of the region, and drive innovation. It is important to note that the European Parliament is not the only regulatory body concerned about crypto-assets. Many other European countries are pursuing similar regulations.
The European Union is one of the world’s most important economies, accounting for over 22% of all global economic activity. Its leadership in this area comes with geopolitical influence on its government, and global respect for its biggest corporations. Therefore, the development of cryptocurrencies in the EU is closely watched by cryptocurrency advocates worldwide, as its decisions could make or break the global market and the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprise companies. While the future of the industry may be promising, the European Union has yet to adopt cryptocurrency as its official currency.
In the meantime, despite the ECB’s recent recognition of cryptocurrencies, it is still a challenging prospect to launch a business in Europe. Different member states have adopted various regulations and initiatives to curb cryptocurrency-related activities. For instance, Malta’s regulatory environment is more strict than that of Germany, which requires the registration of all accounts. In addition, different countries have different laws on how to operate a business in crypto-related activities. For this reason, many companies and startups have moved their headquarters to countries in Southeast Asia.
Learning more about a new form of investment is essential. With the help of blogs dedicated to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, one can truly learn a lot.
List of the Top UK Bitcoin Blogs on the Internet Today
We have listed below the Top UK Bitcoin Blogs you can find on the internet. These blogs have the latest and most comprehensive articles to offer to anyone who has taken an interest in Bitcoin. If you’re planning on starting your own blog, we have a short guide and a good deal waiting for you at the end of the article.
Top Blogs and Trending Hashtags
In addition to the list of hand selected websites and blogs listed below, we also recommend view the latest trending hashtags on social media to find new sites.
- 1. The CPAY Blog – Medium
- 2. Six cryptocurrency tips (and five mistakes to avoi
- 3. Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Blog - CEX.IO
- 4. Latest Cryptocurrency and Payments News | Wirex
- 5. Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Blog - Official CoinJ
- 6. UK Bitcoin Blog - Ukbitcoinblog.com - Cryptocurren
- 7. Crypto assets blog | Kingsley Napley
- 8. UK Crypto Blog
- 9. Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency |
- 10. Blog - Bitcoin UK
- 11. Bitcoin Mining - UK Bitcoin Blog - Stocks - Forex
- 12. Bitcoin Archives - Crypto Mainframe News
1. The CPAY Blog – Medium
2. Six cryptocurrency tips (and five mistakes to avoi
3. Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Blog - CEX.IO
4. Latest Cryptocurrency and Payments News | Wirex
5. Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Blog - Official CoinJ
6. UK Bitcoin Blog - Ukbitcoinblog.com - Cryptocurren
7. Crypto assets blog | Kingsley Napley
8. UK Crypto Blog
9. Everything you need to know about cryptocurrency |
10. Blog - Bitcoin UK
11. Bitcoin Mining - UK Bitcoin Blog - Stocks - Forex
12. Bitcoin Archives - Crypto Mainframe News
Bitcoin Hashtags on Social Media
bitcoin #cryptocurrency #crypto #blockchain #forex #btc #ethereum #money #trading #bitcoinmining #investment #business #forextrader #investing #bitcoinnews #bitcoins #entrepreneur #invest #trader #binaryoptions #bitcointrading #eth #cryptocurrencies #cryptotrading #forextrading #binance #cryptonews #bitcoincash #investor #success