One of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood over the past two decades, Vince Vaughn has had a long and successful career in the film industry. With numerous films under his belt that have been hits at the box office, he’s definitely one to watch.
If you’re looking for some great movies to watch starring Vince Vaughn, we have a hand selected list of his best films over the years. And to tap off the list, we also have some of his lesser known movies at the end of the page as well.
7 Popular Movies Starring Vince Vaughn
When it comes to comedy, there are few actors who have the same charm and wit as Vince Vaughn. Known for his likable personality and sharp sense of humor, he has been entertaining audiences for many years with some of the funniest and most entertaining films in recent memory.
Whether you enjoy his more serious roles or his slapstick comedies, there is no denying that people love Vince Vaughn films for all of these reasons and more. Here are some of his best films to date.
1. Wedding Crashers
This 2005 comedy was a runaway hit, with audiences loving its mix of humor and romance. Vaughn teamed up with Owen Wilson to play two wedding crashers who vow never to fall in love – but end up doing just that. It’s a perfect combination of witty dialogue and hilarious hijinks that will keep you entertained from start to finish.
This film was also a breakout role for the leading ladies of film, which were Isla Fischer and Rachel McAdams. You will also find Christopher Walken, Jane Seymour and Bradley Cooper making appearances in Wedding Crashers as well.
This sports comedy is all about underdogs taking on the big boys, and Vaughn stars in it as one of those underdogs. He plays Peter LaFleur, a struggling gym owner who tries to save his business by challenging the local fitness center magnate to a game of dodgeball – with his gym’s fate hanging in the balance.
It may sound ridiculous, but this film is actually a lot of fun and will have you laughing for days! Also joining Vaughn in this film, are Christine Taylor, Rip Torn and Jason Bateman.
3. Four Christmases
Another box office hit from Vince Vaughn, this movie tells the story of a couple that finds themselves spending Christmas at four different houses, each with their own set of challenges. Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon are both hilarious as they try to navigate the holiday with their family, and this is one Christmas movie you’ll want to watch year after year.
4. The Watch
Vaughn re-teamed with Ben Stiller for this sci-fi comedy that centers on a group of suburban dads who start a neighborhood watch group – but then find themselves up against an alien invasion. It’s an entertaining mix of laughs and action that Vaughn and Stiller make look easy, even though it takes quite a bit of skill to pull off. Definitely one you won’t want to miss!
A modern classic, Anchorman tells the story of Ron Burgundy – played by Vaughn – and his shenanigans as a 1970s news anchor in San Diego. Along with Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell and Christina Applegate, Vaughn delivers one of the funniest performances of his career. It’s a movie that has stood the test of time and is still being watched by comedy fans all over the world.
6. Couples Retreat
Directed by Peter Billingsley (who also starred in A Christmas Story), this film takes four couples on a retreat to work out their marital issues – but quickly devolves into hilarious chaos as they try to find themselves again outside of their relationships.
Starring alongside Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman and Kristen Bell. It may not be Vince Vaughn’s best movie by any means, but it’s definitely worth watching at least once – especially if you’re a fan of funny movies about marriage!
7. The Breakup
One of Vaughn’s earliest starring roles, The Breakup tells the story of a couple in the middle of a breakup – and how they try to remain friends even though their relationship is ending. It may sound like it would be difficult to pull off, but Vaughn and co-star Jennifer Aniston prove that they have great chemistry together – and make this movie one you won’t want to miss.
If you’re looking for some great movies to watch with Vince Vaughn as your star, these are definitely worth checking out! Whether you’re looking for laughs or romance or something else entirely, there’s sure to be something here that will make you happy.
15 Memorable Vince Vaughn Movie Quotes
Let’s now take a look at 15 hilarious and memorable quotes from Vince Vaughn in various films he’s starred in for an informative article about him. While these quotes might not be exactly verbatim from his movies, they capture his style and personality through the years.
1. “I’m always looking for a good time.” – Vince Vaughn, in Swingers
2. “Hey, that’s the name of my game – love me or hate me, baby!” – Vince Vaughn, in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
3. “Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” – Vince Vaughn, in The Internship
4. “If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” – Vince Vaughn, in Ronin
5. “You’re good with things like this? Cars and stuff like that?” – Vince Vaughn, in Delivery Man
6. “I’m going where I’ve always gone: straight forward.” – Vince Vaughn, in Into the Wild
7. “I’ll tell you what I want for Christmas: A bullet proof vest!” – Vince Vaughn, on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
8. “I would rather be surrounded by 40 people that I hate, than 40 nothings.” – Vince Vaughn, in The Break-Up
9. “What’s the deal with chicks? What is it about them?” – Vince Vaughn, in Wedding Crashers
10. “There are three mistakes you can make on a boat: capsizing; hitting a rock; running aground. There are no other mistakes.” – Vince Vaughn, in Into the Wild
11. “I’ve always found that anything worth getting usually has some kind of fight.” – Vince Vaughn, in Old School
12. “You know what this place needs? A few more women!” – Vince Vaughn, at the bar in Wedding Crashers
13. “If nothing else, there’s always suicide.” – Vince Vaughn, as Jeremy Grey in Wedding Crashers
14. “You’re no fun anymore!” – Vince Vaughn, to Owen Wilson in The Internship
15. “I’ve been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life and make me do something stupid.” – Vince Vaughn, at the end of Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Even More Vince Vaughn Movies to Consider
Vince Vaughn is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood, with hits like Swingers, Wedding Crashers, and Dodgeball to his name. But he’s also starred in a number of lesser-known movies that are worth checking out as well.A few of Vince Vaughn’s more underrated films that you should check out are Swingers, The Locusts, Starbuck, Unfinished Business and The Dilemma.
Overall, Vince Vaughn has had a long and successful career in Hollywood. His films have been both critically acclaimed and commercially successful, and he stands out as one of the funniest actors working today. Whether you’re looking for laughs or adventure or romance, there’s sure to be something here that will make you happy – so grab some popcorn and enjoy watching everything Vaughn has to offer!