Will Ferrell is a comedic actor who rose to fame on Saturday Night Live in the 90s. He has starred in numerous hit movies, including Elf, Anchorman, and The Other Guys. Ferrell is also known for his impersonations of former president George W. Bush and Alex Trebek on SNL.
In addition to acting, Ferrell is a producer and co-founded the comedy website Funny or Die. He has won numerous awards, including an Emmy and a Golden Globe.
Outside of his successful career, Ferrell is also actively involved in charity work, including founding the cancer research organization Cancer for College.
Overall, Ferrell continues to be one of the most beloved and popular comedic actors in Hollywood.
Will Ferrell’s Age, Height, and Bio
Looking for the latest and most accurate information on celebrities or social media stars? We got you covered with all the things related to your favorite personality in one place. Will Farrel is an American actor, comedian, and producer.
How old is Will Ferrell, and where was he born?
Born: July 16, 1967 (age 55 years), Irvine, California, United States.
How much is Will Ferrell worth?
Net worth: $160 Million
Who is Will Ferrell married to?
Viveca Paulin (m. 2000)
What are some of Will Ferrell’s most popular acting roles?
Elf, Step Brothers, The Other Guys, Blades of Glory
How many children does Will Ferrell have?
Magnus Paulin Ferrell, Axel Paulin Ferrell, Mattias Paulin Ferrell
What is the height of Will Ferrell?
Height 6′3″, Weight 201 lbs
What are Will Ferrell’s measurements?
Measurements: 41-14-32 inches
Will Ferrell’s Quotes on Life
Will Ferell is one of the popular faces of Hollywood when it comes to comedy. He possesses a huge dedicated fan base who loves his work. Will often interacts with his fans and shares his views without any filters. Here are some of the recent signs by Will Ferrell.
- “I always just forced myself to do crazy things in public.”
- “I’m a bit of a gourmet chef. I love cooking – mostly Thai food.”
- “I’ve always wanted to sail around the world in a handmade boat, and I built a boat..”
- “I’ve got no dark secrets, I wasn’t beaten up, my parents were kind to me and there was a low crime rate where we lived. Maybe that’s where the comedy comes from, as some sort of reaction to the safe, boring suburbs.”
- “I did plenty of jobs that I hated. I was a bank teller and terrible at it. I parked cars, a valet. I answered phones. I somehow avoided being a waiter. I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep the order straight. I’m not much of a multi-tasker.”
- “I’m music-passionate. I like long walks on the beach.”
Why Will Ferrell is Famous
Will Ferrell first gained recognition for his work on the sketch comedy show “Saturday Night Live.” He then went on to star in numerous comedic films, including “Anchorman,” “Elf,” and “Talladega Nights.” His unique brand of humor, which often includes physical comedy and exaggerated characters, has earned him a devoted fan base.
Additionally, Ferrell is known for his charitable efforts and has participated in various fundraisers and events for organizations such as Cancer for College and Funny or Die’s charity initiative, Omnipop.
Overall, Will Ferrell’s successful career in comedy and commitment to philanthropy have solidified his status as a beloved Hollywood icon.