Bhad Bhabie, whose real name is Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli, is an American rapper and internet personality. She gained fame after appearing on the Dr. Phil show in 2016, where she became known for her catchphrase “cash me outside, how ’bout dat?”.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Bhad Bhabie’s profile and bio, including her height, body measurements, and what she is most known for.
Bhad Bhabie Profile and Bio
Bhad Bhabie was born on March 26, 2003, in Boynton Beach, Florida, USA. She stands at 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall. Bhad Bhabie began her music career in 2017, releasing her debut single “These Heaux” which became a viral hit. She has since released several other successful singles and has collaborated with other artists.
Bhad Bhabie Bio Chart
Here is a chart with some key information about Bhad Bhabie:
|Birth Name||Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli|
|Birthdate||March 26, 2003|
|Height||5’3″ (160 cm)|
|Occupation||Rapper, internet personality|
How Tall is Bhad Bhabie?
Bhad Bhabie is 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall. This is considered average height for a woman in the US.
Bhad Bhabie Body Measurements
Bhad Bhabie has a curvy and athletic build, with body measurements of 36-25-35 inches (91-64-89 cm) for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively.
Bhad Bhabie’s Height vs. Other Celebrities
Here are some examples of how Bhad Bhabie’s height compares to other celebrities:
- Bhad Bhabie is the same height as singer and actress Selena Gomez.
- She is shorter than rapper Cardi B, who is 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) tall.
- Bhad Bhabie is taller than singer and actress Ariana Grande, who is 5 feet 0 inches (152 cm) tall.
|Celebrity||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|Ariana Grande||61 inches||155 cm|
|Kylie Jenner||61 inches||155 cm|
|Maisie Williams||61 inches||155 cm|
|Kourtney Kardashian||61 inches||155 cm|
|Natalie Portman||61 inches||155 cm|
|Lily Collins||61 inches||155 cm|
|Lana Del Rey||61 inches||155 cm|
|Emilia Clarke||61 inches||155 cm|
|Millie Bobby Brown||61 inches||155 cm|
|Lucy Hale||61 inches||155 cm|
What is Bhad Bhabie Most Known For?
Bhad Bhabie is most known for her viral catchphrase “cash me outside, how ’bout dat?” which she made on the Dr. Phil show in 2016. She gained fame for her bold and controversial personality and has since transitioned into a music career. Bhad Bhabie has released several successful singles and has collaborated with other artists.
Where to Follow Bhad Bhabie Online
If you want to keep up with Bhad Bhabie, you can follow her on social media. Here are some of her official accounts:
|Social Media Channel||Profile|
Interesting Facts About Bhad Bhabie
- Bhad Bhabie is active on social media and has a verified Instagram account with over 18 million followers (source: Instagram).
- She often posts photos and videos of her daily life, as well as behind-the-scenes footage from her music videos and concerts on her Instagram account.
- Bhad Bhabie’s Instagram account also features her fashion sense, her tattoos, and her love for her family and friends.
- In addition to Instagram, Bhad Bhabie also has a verified Twitter account with over 1.5 million followers (source: Twitter).
- She uses Twitter to promote her upcoming projects, share personal anecdotes, and interact with her fans.
- Bhad Bhabie is a rapper and has released several hit singles, including “Hi Bich” and “Gucci Flip Flops.”
- She gained popularity on the TV show Dr. Phil and became famous for her catchphrase “Cash me outside, how ’bout dat?”
- Bhad Bhabie is also an actress and has appeared in several movies, including Everything, Everything and To the Bone.
- She is a philanthropist and has used her platform to raise awareness about issues such as mental health and suicide prevention.
- Bhad Bhabie’s social media accounts have helped her stay connected with her fans and build a loyal following over the years.
Bhad Bhabie Summary
Bhad Bhabie, whose real name is Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli, is an American rapper and internet personality, standing at 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) tall.
She has a curvy and athletic build, with body measurements of 36-25-35 inches (91-64-89 cm) for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively.