Brad Pitt is one of the most well-known actors in Hollywood, with a career spanning several decades. Born on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma, Pitt grew up in Springfield, Missouri, where he attended the University of Missouri, studying journalism and advertising. However, he later dropped out of college and headed to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
With his good looks and natural talent, Pitt quickly made a name for himself in Hollywood, earning his first big break in the 1991 film Thelma & Louise. Since then, he has starred in numerous blockbuster hits, including Fight Club, Ocean’s Eleven, and Inglourious Basterds, and has worked as a producer on several films, including 12 Years a Slave and The Big Short.
In this article, we’ll explore all aspects of Brad Pitt’s life, from his early years to his current status as one of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood.
Brad Pitt Bio and Wiki Data
|Name||William Bradley Pitt|
|Date of birth||December 18, 1963 (age 59)|
|Place of birth||Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Missouri|
|Occupations||Actor, film producer|
|Spouses||Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000; div. 2005), Angelina Jolie (m. 2014; div. 2019)|
|Relatives||Douglas Pitt (brother)|
- Name: Brad Pitt
- Birthplace: Shawnee, Oklahoma
- Height: 5’11” or 6’0″
- Weight: 155-180 pounds
- Net Worth: $300 million
- Career: Actor, producer
- Brad Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, but grew up in Springfield, Missouri.
- His parents are William Alvin Pitt and Jane Etta Pitt.
- He has a younger brother named Doug Pitt.
- He attended Kickapoo High School in Springfield.
- He attended the University of Missouri, where he studied journalism and advertising.
- He dropped out of college two credits short of graduating to pursue a career in acting.
- He worked odd jobs and small acting roles, including as a limo driver, furniture mover, and chicken mascot for El Pollo Loco.
- Brad Pitt’s breakthrough role came in 1991 with the film Thelma & Louise.
- He has starred in numerous blockbuster hits, including Fight Club, Ocean’s Eleven, and Inglourious Basterds.
- He has also worked as a producer on several films, including 12 Years a Slave and The Big Short.
- He has received numerous awards and nominations throughout his career, including an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- Brad Pitt has been married twice, first to Jennifer Aniston from 2000 to 2005, and later to Angelina Jolie from 2014 to 2019.
- He has six children, three of whom are adopted.
- He has been involved in several philanthropic efforts, including the Make It Right Foundation, which helped rebuild homes in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.
- He has also been involved in environmental causes, including supporting the use of electric cars and working to reduce plastic waste.
- Brad Pitt is known for his good looks and athletic physique.
- He stands at 5’11” or 6’0″ (depending on the source).
- His weight ranges from 155 to 180 pounds (depending on the source).
- He has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.
- He is often cited as one of the sexiest men in Hollywood.
Brad Pitt’s Wikipedia page provides a comprehensive overview of his life and career. You can find it here. The page includes information on his early life, career, personal life, and philanthropy, as well as his awards and nominations.
Net Worth – $300 Million
- Brad Pitt’s net worth is estimated to be around $300 million (depending on the source), making him one of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood.
- He has earned his wealth through his acting career, as well as his work as a producer.
- He has also made investments in real estate, including a $60 million French chateau and a $1.7 million home in Los Angeles.
Career Achievements and Awards
Brad Pitt has received numerous awards and nominations throughout his career, including:
- Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2020), Best Picture for 12 Years a Slave (2014)
- Golden Globe Awards: Best Supporting Actor for 12 Monkeys (1996), Best Actor for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2009), Best Motion Picture – Drama for 12 Years a Slave (2014), Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2020)
- Screen Actors Guild Awards: Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2020), Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for 12 Years a Slave (2014)
Brad Pitt FAQ
Is Brad Pitt in a relationship now?
Brad Pitt is not currently in a relationship. However, you never know who he might be spotted in the public with next. Let’s wait until the tabloid and gossip magazines have something to say.
How many times did Brad Pitt marry?
Pitt is now divorced from superstar actresses Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie. This means he was married and divorced twice.
How many biological kids does Brad Pitt have?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have six kids together. Of these children, three were adopted and three are biological children. Pitt did not have any childen during his marriage to Jennifer Aniston.
How old was Brad Pitt in his first movie?
Pitt started acting at the age of 24 in the year of 1987. His first role was in the television series 21 Jump Street, produced by Fox.
Brad Pitt Summary
Brad Pitt is a Hollywood icon, known for his good looks, talent, and philanthropy. His career has spanned several decades, and he has received numerous awards and nominations for his work in film.
With a net worth of around $300 million, he is one of the wealthiest actors in Hollywood. While he keeps a relatively low profile when it comes to social media, his impact on the film industry and beyond is undeniable.