Carlinhos Maia is a Brazilian social media influencer who has amassed a large following on various platforms. He is best known for his hilarious and often irreverent videos, which have earned him millions of fans around the world.
Born in Rio de Janeiro in 1985, Carlinhos began his career as a stand-up comedian before making the transition to social media. He quickly became one of Brazil’s most popular online personalities, thanks to his unique brand of humor and willingness to experiment with different content formats.
In addition to his work as an influencer, Carlinhos is also an accomplished businessman. He has launched several successful ventures, including a clothing line and a production company. He has also authored two books, both of which have become best-sellers in Brazil.
Carlinhos is one of the most popular social media personalities in Brazil, and his influence extends far beyond his native country. He has a large international following, and his videos have been viewed millions of times around the world. Carlinhos is a true pioneer in the world of social media, and there is no doubt that he will continue to entertain and inspire audiences for years to come.
Interesting Facts About Carlinhos Maia
1. Carlinhos Maia is one of Brazil’s most popular social media personalities.
2. He has over 10 million followers on Instagram.
3. Carlinhos is known for his funny videos and pictures.
4. He has been called the “King of Instagram” by some of his fans.
5. Carlinhos has also been involved in some controversies, such as when he was caught using a fake ID to buy alcohol.
6. In 2018, Carlinhos Maia was ranked as the second most influential celebrity in Brazil by Forbes magazine.
7. Carlinhos Maia has also been a successful businessman, launching his own clothing line called “Carlinhos Maia Moda.”
8. In 2019, Carlinhos Maia announced that he was running for mayor of Salvador, Brazil.
9. Carlinhos Maia is married to fellow social media personality Rayane Morais.
10. Carlinhos Maia’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.