Claudia Heffner Peltz is a fashion model who has appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle. She has also walked the runway for designers such as Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs.
Born in Germany, Claudia began her modeling career at the age of 16. She quickly became one of the most sought-after models of her generation, gracing the covers of some of the world’s most prestigious fashion magazines. Claudia has also appeared in advertising campaigns for brands such as Chanel, Dior, and Gucci.
Claudia is married to former NFL quarterback Jay Fiedler. The couple have two children together.
Who is Claudia Heffner Peltz?
Claudia Heffner Peltz is the former American fashion model and the spouse of Nelson Peltz, an American billionaire business magnate, and investor. Peltz not only had a successful career modeling on various runways but also produced covers for magazines, advertising campaigns, and editorials.
In her 20s, Claudia embarked on a new journey when she became the CEO of Heffner Management, a modeling agency she and her late husband Michael Heffner founded.
Who are Claudia Heffner’s Parents?
Barbara Heffner was born on March 12, 1955, under the zodiac sign of Pisces. Her parents are Barbara Heffner (mother) and William J Heffner (father).
Claudia Heffner Peltz Billionaire Husband
Claudia is the third and current wife of billionaire business mogul Nelson Peltz. The two wed in 1985 and have been married for over thirty years, with no indications of marital problems.
The well-known pair had three kids of their own, which they named William Peltz (born 1986), Brad Peltz (born 1989), and Nicola Anne Peltz (born 1995). In addition to these three, the couple also has five children from Nels’s past marriages.
Claudia Heffner Modelling Career
Heffner is a model who has had an illustrious career, having walked the runways of numerous companies and appearing in magazines, advertising campaigns, and editorials.
- Claudia Heffner Peltz was a former American model who parlayed her success on the catwalk into covers for publications, advertising campaigns, and editorials.
- Her hardworking personality, charming good looks, and self-belief made her one of the most popular models and fashion icons.
- Claudia has had a great career and amassed thousands of fans who have liked her work.
- Since retiring from modeling, Claudia’s most significant achievement has been her 2018 marriage to American business magnate and billionaire investor Nelson Peltz.
- Claudia is also the mother of quickly-growing actress Nicola Peltz, who played in the action thriller Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- Her son Brad Peltz is a former ice hockey player who played for the Ottawa Senators in the National Hockey League. Will Peltz is an actor best known for his role in Men, Women, and Children.
What is The Net Worth of Claudia Heffner Peltz?
Claudia Heffner Peltz has made a fortune through her modeling career and other company ventures. Her present net worth is believed to be $5 million. Peltz is actively involved in philanthropy and charity efforts.
Claudia and her husband always donate money to causes that help people and things. They live in Mountsorrel, a wealthy estate in Palm Beach, Florida, which was once owned by Anita Young, Georgia O’Keeffe’s sister.
Her husband, Nelson Peltz, has a net worth of $1.79 billion, putting him at 432 on the Forbes list of richest people in the United States and 1394th globally.