Have you ever wondered how much money Jennifer Lopez is worth? As one of the most famous singers, entertainers and actresses in the world today, you can only imagine how much personal wealth she’s been able to accrue over the years.
Also known as J.Lo, Jennifer was born on July 24th of 1969 in Castle Hill, New York, NY. Her career started offer as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, and has spun that talent and success into what you see today. This was just the start for her illustrious career, as she would go on to release several music albums of her own, while staring in various television series and movies as well. Some of her most well-known movie roles were in Hustlers, Second Act, The Boy Next Door and Monster in Law.
In addition to the many tours, music and movie releases Jennifer Lopez has had over the years, her “All I Have” concert residency by American entertainer in Las Vegas was one of her most lucrative career decisions. The event was performed at Zappos Theater located in the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, and was attended by millions of fans during the residency, which began on January 20, 2016 and concluded on September 29, 2018.
Jennifer Lopez is also now married to her previous husband, Ben Affleck, which has been making the latest headlines and news in the world of entertainment and Hollywood. Now that we’ve gone through some of the most basic knowledge and facts about Jennifer Lopez, let’s move onto some personal, financial and career focused questions and answers.
Now that we’ve gone through some of the most basic knowledge and facts about Jennifer Lopez, let’s move onto some personal, financial and career focused questions and answers.
Jennifer Lopez Age, Height and Husband Bio
When it comes to the life of a celebrity, news and information is changing all the time. Here are some of the latest stats and bio information on Jennifer Lopez.
How old is Jennifer Lopez and where was she born ?
Born: July 24, 1969, Castle Hill, New York, NY
How much is Jennifer Lopez worth?
Net worth: US $400 million (2019 estimate)
Who is Jennifer Lopez married to?
Partner: Alex Rodriguez (2017), Ben Affleck
What is the combined net worth of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez?
With J. Lo coming in at $400 million and Alex Rodriguez at $350 million, they combine for $750 million.
What are some of Jennifer Lopez’s most popular movies she’s starred in?
Marry Me, Hustlers, Second Act, The Boy Next Door, Parker and The Backup Plan
Who was Jennifer Lopez married to in previous years?
Spouse: Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
How many children does Jennifer Lopez have?
Children: Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz
What is the height of Jennifer Lopez?
Height: 5’5″ Weight: 130 lbs
What are Jennifer Lopez’s measurements?
The Life and Career of Jennifer Lopez Video
Interesting Facts About Jennifer Lopez
1. Jennifer Lopez was born on July 24, 1969, in the Bronx borough of New York City.
2. Her parents are from Puerto Rico and she is the middle child of three sisters.
3. Lopez began her career as a dancer on the popular television show In Living Color in 1991.
4. She made her film debut in the movie My Little Girl in 1986.
5. Lopez’s first leading role was in the 1997 film Selena, in which she portrayed the late Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
6. She has also starred in such films as Out of Sight (1998), The Cell (2000), Maid in Manhattan (2002), Shall We Dance? (2004), Monster-in-Law (2005), and The Wedding Planner (2001).
7. Lopez is a successful recording artist and has released several albums, including On the 6 (1999), J.Lo (2001), This Is Me… Then (2002), Rebirth (2005), and A.K.A. (2014).
8. She has also appeared as a judge on American Idol and World of Dance.
9. In addition to her career in entertainment, Lopez is also a businesswoman and has her own clothing line, shoe line, perfume line, and production company.
10. She has been married three times and has two children.
Jennifer Lopez Body Measurements
Jennifer Lopez is one of the most successful entertainers in the world. She has achieved success as a singer, actress, and dancer. Her body measurements are 35-24-36 inches and she wears a size 4 dress. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 121 pounds. Jennifer Lopez has a curvaceous figure with large breasts, a small waist, and wide hips.
She often wears revealing clothing that shows off her figure. Jennifer Lopez is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has long dark hair and brown eyes. Her skin is smooth and she has a dimple on each cheek. Jennifer Lopez is of Puerto Rican descent.
Jennifer Lopez Weight and Height
According to sources, Jennifer Lopez stands at 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 140 pounds. However, the multi-talented star has famously fluctuated in weight throughout her career, often drawing attention for her impressive physical transformations. In 2011, she shocked audiences with her slim figure in the film “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” More recently, Lopez embraced a curvier shape while performing as a stripper in “Hustlers.”
No matter her size, Lopez consistently proves herself as one of the hardest working performers in Hollywood, regularly training with dancers and doing cardio and strength exercises. She also follows a strict diet plan that includes lean proteins like fish and chicken and plenty of vegetables.
While some may criticize celebrities for their appearance, Lopez has always remained confident in her own skin. In a 2018 interview with Harper’s Bazaar, she stated, “I don’t obsess about my weight. I just want to be strong and healthy and happy—that’s the most important thing.”
Overall, Lopez continues to inspire fans with her dedication to health and fitness, proving that true beauty is not tied to a number on the scale.
Jennifer Lopez Quotes on Life
Being one of the world’s most popular celebrities and musicians, there are always going to be a lot of people hanging on every word you have to say. With that being said, here are some of the most popular quotes that have been said by Jennifer Lopez over the years.
- “I judge people on how they smell, not how they look.”
- “You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.”
- “There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly.”
- “I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown.”
- “Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.”
- “I don’t get anything for free. I pay for all my beauty treatments.”
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth – $400 Million USD
While personal and celebrity net worths are changing all the time, it’s usually often just an estimate. For the best results, be sure to check out each of the top Jennifer Lopez net worth blogs, articles and resources listed below.
Jennifer Lopez Wiki
Born: July 24, 1969, The Bronx, New York, NY
Spouse: Ben Affleck (m. 2022), Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)
Children: Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz
Height: 5′ 5″
Nicknames: J. Lo, Jenny from the Block, La Lopez, Lola