Kristin Cavallari – Age, Net Worth and Social Influencer Profiles
Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality and fashion designer. She is best known for her role as Lauren Conrad’s nemesis on the MTV reality show “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.”
Cavallari was born in Denver, Colorado on January 5, 1987. She moved to Laguna Beach, California with her family at the age of 16.
Cavallari first gained fame on “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.” She was portrayed as the “bad girl” and frequently found herself at odds with Conrad. The two had a much-publicized falling out, but eventually made up before Cavallari left the show.
After “Laguna Beach,” Cavallari appeared on the reality show “Get This Party Started.” She also had a small role in the 2006 film “Fingerprints.”
In 2009, Cavallari starred in her own reality show, “The Hills.” The show followed her as she moved to Los Angeles and attempted to launch a career in fashion. Cavallari left “The Hills” after three seasons.
In 2011, Cavallari began starring in the E! reality show “Very Cavallari.” The show follows her life as the owner of a lifestyle and fashion brand.
Cavallari has also written two books: “Balancing in Heels” and “True Roots.” Kristin also currently has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Cavallari is married to NFL quarterback Jay Cutler. They have three children together.
Kristin Cavallari Age, Height and Bio
Looking for the latest updates on celebrities and social media stars? We got you covered with all the interesting facts and accurate information! Kristin Cavallari is a TV personality, entrepreneur, author, and reality TV star. Here is the recent development on Kristin Cavallari.
How old is Kristin Cavallari and where was she born ?
Born: January 5, 1987 (age 35 years), Denver, Colorado, United States
How much is Kristin Cavallari worth?
Net worth: $30 Million
Who is Kristin Cavallari married to?
Very Cavallari, Van Wilder: Freshman Year, Laguana Beach
What are some of Kristin Cavallari’s most popular acting roles?
The Hills. Laguna Beach, Legally Blonde, Epic Movie
How many children does Kristin Cavallari have?
Camden Jack Cutler, Saylor James Cutler, Jaxon Wyatt Cutler
What is the height of Kristin Cavallari?
Height 5′3″, Weight 117 lbs
What are Kristin Cavallaris measurements?
Measurements: 34-25-34 inches
Kristin Cavallari Quotes on Life
Kristen Cavallari has worked on different ventures throughout her career, ranging from acting, hosting, and writing to fashion entrepreneur. Many of her fans are often found asking Kristin for advice on life and a successful career. Here are some famous quotes by Kristin Cavallari.
- “My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic.”
- “It’s important to let kids be themselves and to let them make mistakes. Self-discovery goes a long way.”
- “Nothing you see on TV is real.”
- “If a guy won’t commit, he’s a player.”
- “I would love to have my own shoe line. That I would absolutely love.”
Kristin Cavallari Body Measurements
Kristin Cavallari’s body measurements are 34-24-34 inches, and she wears a size 2 (US) or 32 (EU) dress.
Cavallari is 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) tall and her weight is around 54 kg (119 pounds).
In an interview, Cavallari revealed that she maintains her slim figure by working out four to five times a week. She also stated that she tries to eat healthy most of the time but doesn’t deprive herself of the foods she loves.
Cavallari once said that her beauty routine is very simple and that she doesn’t spend a lot of time on her hair or makeup.
To stay updated with Kristin, be sure to follow her on Instagram.
Fun Facts About Kristin Cavallari
1. Kristin Cavallari was born on January 5, 1987, in Denver, Colorado.
2. Cavallari’s parents are Dennis and Judith Cavallari. She has two brothers named Mike and Jason.
3. Cavallari attended Laguna Beach High School, where she was a cheerleader.
4. After high school, Cavallari enrolled at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
5. In 2004, Cavallari was cast as Lauren Conrad’s replacement on the reality television show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
6. In 2006, Cavallari began appearing on the spin-off series The Hills.
7. Cavallari left The Hills after three seasons.
8. In 2009, Cavallari appeared in the horror film Fingerprints.
9. In 2010, Cavallari starred in the direct-to-television film National Lampoon’s Van Wilder: Freshman Year.
10. In 2011, Cavallari began appearing as a guest host on the E! show The Fabulist.
11. In 2012, Cavallari launched her own fashion line called Chinese Laundry.
12. In 2013, Cavallari launched her own jewelry line called Emerald Duv.
13. In 2014, Cavallari launched her own lifestyle website called Little James Clothing Co.
14. In 2015, Cavallari opened her first retail store for Uncommon James in Nashville, Tennessee.
15. Kristin Cavallari is married to former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler. They have three children together: sons Camden and Jaxon, and daughter Saylor.
16. Cavallari is a stepmother to Cutler’s son from his previous marriage, Camden.
17. Kristin Cavallari is a New York Times bestselling author. She has written three books: Balancing in Heels, True Roots, and Pretty Little Things.
Kristin Cavallari Net Worth – $25 Million
Kristin Cavallari is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. She has a net worth of $25 million.
Kristen Cavallari FAQ
Why is Kristen Cavallari famous?
She first rose to stardom in 2004 as a cast member on the MTV reality television series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County (2004–2006), then on the spin-off MTV reality television series The Hills (2009–2010), and later, Very Cavallari on E! (2018–2020).
How does Kristin Cavallari have money?
Kristin owns her own home goods and jewelry brand, Uncommon James. It’s successful.
Why did Kristin Cavallari call off the engagement?
Cavallari said she called off her 2011 engagement to the ex-Chicago Bears quarterback because she couldn’t “ignore red signs.” Reality TV star: “I called off the engagement for the same reason I got divorced.”
Did Jay and Kelly sleep together?
Kelly Henderson fired back when fans imagined she posted a photo with Jay Cutler amid affair accusations. Kelly has fought detractors on Instagram and recently rejected infidelity claims.
Kristin Cavallari Wiki
Born: January 5, 1987, Denver, CO
Children: Camden Jack Cutler, Saylor James Cutler, Jaxon Wyatt Cutler
Spouse: Jay Cutler (m. 2013–2020)
Height: 5′ 3″
Full name: Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari
Parents: Dennis Cavallari, Judith Spies Eifrig