LilPichu is a popular Twitch streamer and YouTuber. She’s known for her gaming content, but also posts vlogs, music covers, and other creative content. She has over 800,000 followers on Twitch and nearly 700,000 subscribers on YouTube.
Lilypichu was born in South Korea but grew up in the United States. She started playing the piano when she was five years old and continued to play throughout her childhood. After graduating from high school, she attended the University of California, Berkeley where she studied electrical engineering and computer science.
During her time at UC Berkeley, Lilypichu began streaming on Twitch as a way to procrastinate from studying for exams. She quickly grew a following and after graduation, decided to pursue streaming full-time.
Lilypichu is known for her positive attitude and friendly personality. She often collaborates with other streamers and YouTubers, including Pokimane and Disguised Toast. In 2019, she won the Streamer of the Year award at The Game Awards.
Lilypichu’s success on Twitch has led to opportunities outside of streaming. She’s appeared in multiple commercials and has done voice acting work for video games. Most recently, she starred in an episode of the popular web series “The Lazygamerz Podcast.
Interesting Facts About LilyPichu
- LilyPichu is only 26 years old? She was born on November 20, 1992, in South Korea.
- LilyPichu moved to the United States when she was just four years old. She grew up in California and now resides in Washington state.
- LilyPichu graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in communication. After graduation, she worked as an intern at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- LilyPichu’s musical talent extends beyond playing the piano. She also knows how to play the violin, cello, and guitar.
- In 2019, LilyPichu won a Streamy Award for Best Gaming Channel. She was also nominated for a Shorty Award in the category of Best Twitch Streamer.
- LilyPichu is one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, with over two million followers. Her YouTube channel has over one million subscribers. And she has over 500,000 followers on Twitter.
Looking for more streaming content and Twitch influencers?
With the amount of streaming content available on the internet today, there just seems to be an endless supply of things to watch. To help you find even more great content, be sure to check out our list of the most subscribed to YouTube Channels, and list of entertainment blogs.