Queen Cheryl is a creator and TikTok star who skyrocketed to fame when she married a much younger man. She posts comedy, dances, and viral challenges on her @oliver6060 TikTok account, and has since earned 4 million fans. She began using the platform in July 2021.
- Full Name: Queen Cheryl
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: TikTok Star
Life and Career
Queen Cheryl is a creator and TikTok star who became popular after marrying a younger man. She posts comedic videos, dances, and viral challenges on her TikTok account oliver6060, which has earned her 4 million followers. She started using the platform in July 2021 and often discusses her battle with an eating disorder on her Instagram account therealoliver6060.
One of their most successful videos is a lip sync about their relationship which has gained over 1 million views. In October 2021, she uploaded a video set to ‘Chop Chop Slide’ by Insane Clown Posse onto TikTok.
Famous People Sharing Birthdays
Queen Cheryl shares her birthday with several famous people, including:
- Singer and actress Taylor Swift
- Actor and comedian Nick Park
- Actor and director Judd Apatow
- Reality TV star JoJo Siwa
People with the Same First Name
Queen is a unique first name, and there are no other famous people with the same name.
Celebrities from the Same State
Queen Cheryl is from California, which is home to several other famous celebrities, including:
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio
- Singer Katy Perry
- Actor and producer Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- Reality TV star Kim Kardashian
Social Media Accounts
Queen Cheryl is active on several social media platforms. Here are her official accounts:
- Queen Cheryl has over 5 million followers on TikTok and over 200,000 followers on Instagram.
- She has collaborated with several other TikTok stars, including Addison Rae and Dixie D’Amelio.
- Queen Cheryl has worked with brands such as Fashion Nova and PrettyLittleThing to promote their products.
Queen Cheryl is a popular TikTok star from California. She has amassed an impressive following due to her entertaining content. Cheryl became an internet sensation after marrying a much younger man, and posts comical videos, dances and viral challenges on her TikTok account oliver6060 which has secured over 4 million followers.
She began using the platform in July 2021 and is open about her struggles with eating disorders on her Instagram page therealoliver6060.
One of their most successful videos was a lip sync about their relationship which achieved over 1 million views. Her husband is Quran who is many decades younger than she is.