Robert Pattinson Net Worth, Age, Height and Quotes | Celebrity Networth
The world first fell in love with Robert Pattinson when he appeared as the sparkly vampire Edward Cullen in Twilight, but his career had been simmering for a few years before that. He started acting at 12, appearing in school plays and community theatre. After getting an agent, he made his film debut in 2004’s Vanity Fair.
His star turn as the brooding vampire hit him like a lightning bolt—audiences swooned over him, and it seemed like everyone wanted to know what new projects he was working on next. From there, he starred in many critically acclaimed films such as Water For Elephants (2011), Cosmopolis (2012), Maps To The Stars (2014) and Good Time (2017).
When he’s not acting, Robert is an avid photographer. He has been known to take photos on set as well as in his free time. He also loves music and can often be found strumming away at a guitar or playing the piano. His personal life is just as fascinating; he has been linked romantically with several high profile stars including Kristen Stewart, FKA Twigs and Suki Waterhouse.
Robert Pattinson continues to light up the big screen with his charm, talent and good looks. With so many exciting projects in the pipeline, we’re sure this won’t be the last you hear of him!
Robert Pattinson’s Age, Height, and Bio
We provide all the latest and most accurate information on celebrities and social media stars. Robert Pattinson is an English actor. Here are the latest developments and some interesting facts about Robert Pattinson.
How old is Robert Pattinson, and where was he born?
Born: May 13, 1986 (age 36 years), London, United Kingdom.
How much is Robert Pattinson worth?
Net worth: $100 Million
Who is Robert Pattinson married to?
Partner: Suki Waterhouse (2018–)
What are some of Robert Pattinson’s most popular acting roles?
The Batman, Tenet, Twilight, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
How many children does Robert Pattinson have?
What is the height of Robert Pattinson?
Height 6′1″, Weight 165 lbs
What are Robert Pattinson’s measurements?
Measurements: 41-31-16 Inches
Robert Pattinson’s Quotes on Life
Robert Pattinson’s rise to fame came from the popular movie franchise The Twilight. He later went on to do indie movies showcasing acting capabilities. Pattinson later secured the role of the titular hero in The Batman, earning a massive fan following. Here are some famous quotes by Robert Pattinson.
- “My little cousin tells me I look like Magneto so I guess that’s who I should probably play.”
- “I always get carried away when I’m kissing. I just go nuts! Walking away after it is the strangest moment for me. It’s embarrassing – not knowing what to say to each other.”
- “If you took away publicists and things and people spoke for themselves, then they’d have to be responsible for their words.”
- “Having a persona people recognize, it’s the thing that probably gets you paid the most – but it’s also the thing that virtually every actor in the world doesn’t want. ‘Cause, like, no one would believe me if I wanted to play something ultra-realistic, like a gangster or something.”
- “I keep forgetting I’m speaking in an American accent sometimes. The dangerous thing is that you end up forgetting what your real accent is after a while! It’s really strange; I’ve never done a job in an American accent before.”
- “Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, ‘Whoa, I’m so cool’.”
- “I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school..”
- “People don’t find the personal lives of people with much, much more power than any celebrity would have – don’t find their personal lives interesting.'”
Robert Pattinson’s Net Worth – $100 Million
Robert Pattinson FAQ
Why doesn’t Robert Pattinson have any social media?
Pattinson doesn’t have any public social media accounts; in a 2019 interview, he quipped that he’s “too old and dull” for Instagram. In a 2017 Reddit AMA, he stated that he had contemplated joining social media “only in bad periods.” Although he acknowledged using a covert Twitter account in 2020, he doesn’t publish anything on it in public.
Who was Robert Pattinson engaged to?
After six months of dating, Robert Pattinson proposed to FKA Twigs in 2015. However, the couple eventually broke up in 2017.
What’s happening with Robert Pattinson?
Mickey 17, starring Robert Pattinson and directed by Boon Joon Ho, will be released in 2024! In 2024, a film starring Robert Pattinson and Boon Joon Ho will be released! The movie, Mickey 17, is based on Edward Ashton’s 2022 novel of the same name.
Why does Robert Pattinson look different in Batman?
The major step in getting the look we desired for the Drifter was giving Robert a hot towel massage after his hair had been loaded up with a variety of products, depending on what we were aiming to accomplish that day.
Robert Pattinson Wiki
Born: May 13, 1986, London, United Kingdom
Partner: Suki Waterhouse (2018–)
Height: 6′ 1″
Awards: MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Kiss
Parents: Richard Pattinson, Clare Pattinson
Siblings: Lizzy Pattinson, Victoria Pattinson