Best Canada Knitting Blogs and Hashtags to Follow in 2022
The hobby of knitting has hundreds of years of history and is believed to have originated in the Middle East. This ancient craft is still popular today, and many young people and celebrities take up the hobby for its therapeutic qualities. In addition, knitting has also been associated with the development of health care, as many knitters suffer from a variety of physical and mental ailments. To help those who find this activity therapeutic, here are some of the top reasons why people like to knit.
Knitting increases attention span and improves mental cognition. It also increases attention span, as the mind must be free from distractions in order to complete the project. The hobby of knitting is a much healthier alternative to scrolling through social media and news feeds, which both decrease attention spans and deteriorate mental health. Knitting, on the other hand, allows the brain to be used to its full potential and enriches positive vibes.
Aside from the health benefits, knitting can also help you relieve your academic pressures. It is a very cheap and easy hobby that can be enjoyed by everyone. Knitting is a great way to spend time with your family and friends and to unwind after a stressful day. Moreover, you can earn money by learning this ancient skill. This activity can also provide you with a healthy hobby that will keep you out of troublesome situations.
List of the Top Canada Knitting Blogs on the Internet Today
With all this talk about knitting, let’s now move on to the ultimate list of the top Canada knitting blogs. As you go through each site, you’ll be able to see their unique patterns, tool reviews, and even their blog brand story.
Top Blogs and Trending Hashtags
In addition to the list of hand selected websites and blogs listed below, we also recommend view the latest trending hashtags on social media to find new sites.
- 1. Yarn Harlot
- 2. tin can knits – joyful seamless knitting pat
- 3. Blog | SweetGeorgia Yarns | Knitting + Spinning +
- 4. knitatude.ca/
- 5. The Blue Brick | Inspired Yarns
- 6. Baaad Anna's Yarn Store - Not Your Mama'
- 7. Knitted Bliss - Knitting, crafting, and all-round
- 8. Paper Tiger – knitting, baking, and reading
- 9. tanisfiberarts.com/
- 10. The Knitting Needle and the Damage Done
- 11. espacetricot.wordpress.com/
- 12. torontoknitcafe.wordpress.com/
- 13. Sweet Paprika Blog - Sweet Paprika Designs
- 14. Quilt, Knit, Run, Sew
- 15. How to become a Professional Knitter - Robin Hunte
- 16. A Really Good Yarn
- 17. Chris Knits in Niagara
1. Yarn Harlot
2. Tin can knits – joyful seamless knitting pat
3. Blog | SweetGeorgia Yarns | Knitting + Spinning +
5. The Blue Brick | Inspired Yarns
6. Baaad Anna's Yarn Store - Not Your Mama'
7. Knitted Bliss - Knitting, crafting, and all-round
8. Paper Tiger – knitting, baking, and reading
10. The Knitting Needle and the Damage Done
13. Sweet Paprika Blog - Sweet Paprika Designs
14. Quilt, Knit, Run, Sew
15. How to become a Professional Knitter - Robin Hunte
16. A Really Good Yarn
17. Chris Knits in Niagara
Canada Knitting Hashtags on Social Media
#knitting #knittersofinstagram #handmade #knit #crochet #knittingaddict #yarn #knitstagram #rg #knittinglove #stricken #instaknit #wool #i #knitwear #yarnlove #crochetersofinstagram #yarnaddict #knitter #inspiration #knittersgonnaknit #knittersoftheworld #crocheting #knittinginspiration #tricot #strikk #nevernotknitting #diy #handknit #knitters