Charities and non-profit organizations around the world make a huge difference in helping those in need. Whether it’s for food, clothing, transportation or financial support, a little bit from a lot of people can go a long way.
The good news is, thanks to the power of the internet and social media, more people can now connect with each other and raise awareness like never before. Local charities and global organizations can now connect with fundraisers around the world to help bring resources to those in need.
List of the Top Charity Websites and Blogs on the Internet Today
Finding the right charity of non-profit organization to focus your efforts on can be tough. To help in this process, we’ve highlighted some of the top charitable resource sites on the internet today. Be sure to take a moment to skim through the list and to visit any organizations that look like they are focused on the needs you’d like to donate your time, money or efforts towards.
Top Blogs and Trending Hashtags
In addition to the list of hand selected websites and blogs listed below, we also recommend view the latest trending hashtags on social media to find new sites.
- 1. Justgiving.com
- 2. Charity Navigator
- 3. National Council of Nonprofits
- 4. American Institute of Philanthropy
- 5. The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- 6. America's Charities
- 7. Schwab Fund for Charitable Giving
- 8. Gail Perry Associates
- 9. mcahalane.com/
- 10. The Fundraising Authority
- 11. ignitedfundraising.com/
- 12. communityfunded.com/
- 13. Sofii.org
- 14. ME to WE
- 15. WECharity
- 16. futurefundraisingnow.typepad.com/
- 17. njhoa.com/
- 18. fundraisingdetective.typepad.com/
2. Charity Navigator
3. National Council of Nonprofits
4. American Institute of Philanthropy
5. The Chronicle of Philanthropy
6. America's Charities
7. Schwab Fund for Charitable Giving
8. Gail Perry Associates
10. The Fundraising Authority
14. ME to WE
Looking for More Charitable Blogs and Resources?
In addition to charitable resources and blogs, we cover sites in a wide range of markets and topics. If you’d like to come across more resources and relevant sites, we also recommend you take a look at our parenting and mental health lists.